Name Three Things - 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Winchester Winchester I love the Jack Ryan character. I think Harrison Ford was the first actor to play him in films until he got too old. Then, not certain, Ben Affleck? I love the movie, A Clear and Present Danger so I think I'll get the DVD from the library. You've been getting quite a bit done!

micknsnicks2mom micknsnicks2mom Those butternut squash fries sound really good!

K Koveshnikov Do you walk your cats on leashes and can they eat with you in the restaurant?

• Smelly boxes I scoop twice daily but only did the upstairs box once yesterday. Don't know how I did this when I had 6 cats although Celeste and the Vincie girl would go outside a lot of the time.
  • Tea, very hot
  • Laundry needs folded, I thought Sherry put the last load washed in the dryer but she didn't so I just washed again as they smelled like mildew. Darling Cal is sleeping beside me, such an angel. I adore the cooing sounds she makes, sweet baby girl.💓

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Very cold morning today. I went out to the shed to raise the blinds and it's chilly out there. Fortunately, we are to get back above freezing tomorrow, so this cold snap hasn't lasted too long. It's really icy and I almost fell on my butt on the way out to the shed. I think our low was 14F.
  • Breakfast for the girls, walked 3 miles, raised the blinds in the shed, and am sitting back here with my morning coffee. Rick emptied the dishwasher and scooped boxes this morning.
  • Rick has a skin cancer exam today, so he'll be at the hospital most of the afternoon. While he's gone, I'm going to be working in the kitchen a bit. Going through cabinets and the pantry. Washing the windows, all that good stuff. I want to use Murphy's Oil Soap to wipe the cabinets.
  • Wash a load of kitty linens this morning.
Rick is bowling early tonight. I'll probably play some Nintendo for a while.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 -- butternut squash fries are really tasty! this is the first year (the first month, too) that i've made them. :biggrin:

Winchester Winchester -- i woke up to a very chilly 17 degrees F yesterday morning. the temp started rising in the afternoon here, and we're currently at about freezing. we're forecast to get up to 48 degrees F today! :woo:

today i'll wash the dishes, and scoop the litter boxes. either today or tomorrow, i'll open big (#10) cans of pineapple tidbits and ketchup, portion into pint canning jars, label and freeze all but one pint of each -- which will go in the fridge. i'll also spend some time on my budget.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 She is gorgeous! She looks like a foofy girl. Beautiful.
The dermatology appt wasn't too bad for Rick; he needed to have a couple lesions frozen, but that was it. Thanks for thinking of him. I need to go and keep putting it off.
  • Breakfast for the girls, walked 3 miles, raised the blinds in the shed, and am sitting back here with my morning coffee. Rick emptied the dishwasher and did the scooping.
  • Errands: banking, Lowes, Target, and Ulta (maybe the mall, just to walk around a bit)
  • Vacuum and dust living room, wash the windows (lots of kitty -- and Beast! -- schnuffle on the windows)

Koveshnikov

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Mia6, our cats travel in special backpacks or in our arms :) they can walk, they don’t need harnesses, they don’t leave us :)
and we don’t visit places where they are not welcome :)

Last edited:

Koveshnikov

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
susanm9006, yes, this is a heavenly place :)

Last edited:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 Mia6 Mia6 She is gorgeous! She looks like a foofy girl. Beautiful.
Thank you!! I need to get a new brush. My hands cannot do what they used to and I'm not getting down to the undercoat so I've been clipping knots. She looks even better after a good brushing. It was easy to brush the Vincie girl even though her hair was long, it was very fine.
Sounds like you and Rick have a busy day. Glad the derm appt. went well.

Mia6, how beautiful she is :)
Thank you, K Koveshnikov

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6, our cats travel in special backpacks or in our arms :) they can walk, they don’t need harnesses, they don’t leave us :)
and we don’t visit places where they are not welcome :)
Just wondered if you live in Europe?

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
  • Boxes
  • Tea
  • Will wash throws, dishes, light chores. Went out for dinner with Nicole last night and forgot my pillow that I use behind my back. With riding in a vehicle twice this week and having dinner out, I feel like a truck ran over me, ha!! But it was worth it.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:
  • Breakfast for the girls and am sitting back here with my coffee. I started the dishwasher as we forgot to do it last night. Will scoop in a little while. I need to raise the blinds in the shed.
  • A bit of a vacuum and swiffer around the house this morning. Rick will be in the basement; he's still working on getting doors and a top together for that cabinet he wants to put in the shed. The cabinet will give us some storage space for paper towels and cleaning supplies, some mugs and Keurig k-cups, and things like that.
  • Rick's fantasy football league has their get-together tonight, so he'll be at our friend's house for dinner. I finally started reading Old Bones (Preston/Child) yesterday, so will finish it tonight while he's gone.
And I think that will be my day. Nothing exotic.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Waiting for it to warm up (it's currently 12 degrees F) so I can let a yelling cat outside for his supervised yard time

Got some organizational type projects done so maybe I can get back to latchhooking :). One of those projects was that I'd needed to revise and update Poppy's Care Sheet that's for people when/if I'm not here. Now that we're 6 months on the other side of his illness and he's been stable with an unchanging daily food etc schedule for about half of that time, I finally felt confident I could put things down on paper.

Make espresso custards

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Waiting for it to warm up (it's currently 12 degrees F) so I can let a yelling cat outside for his supervised yard time

Got some organizational type projects done so maybe I can get back to latchhooking :). One of those projects was that I'd needed to revise and update Poppy's Care Sheet that's for people when/if I'm not here. Now that we're 6 months on the other side of his illness and he's been stable with an unchanging daily food etc schedule for about half of that time, I finally felt confident I could put things down on paper.

Make espresso custards
Sounds so good!!:hugs:

Mia6 Mia6 I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:
Thank you, Pam, Just need some rest. A batch of throws just got dry so I'm going to rest with one and a heating pad.:hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.