Name Three Things - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Winchester Winchester So excited for you!! Any idea when lift-off will be? You'll have to send us a pic
of you and the girls.

• Boxes
  • Tea
  • Will finish the throws.
  • Yesterday I called Jon from the agency and told him I had an appt, so I wouldn't
  • be needing Sherry. I don't have one but she is so unpleasant to be around and won't do anything other
  • than what what she wants. I needed her to open some containers I was using to color my hair. I wasn't
  • asking her to do it but she said she used to apply color for her clients and ruined 8 uniforms. I found that
  • hard to believe. She then went to the store and when she came back she began criticizing me for coloring
  • my hair, saying it wasn't natural????!!!! I replied that she colored her nails so it was the same thing and she
  • said they were HER nails and not fake. She went on and on about my hair. She had 2 small bags from the
  • store and hadn't put anything away. I asked her to please put the stuff away. She had 45 minutes left
  • and didn't do anything. She wants to stand around and talk or should I say argue. She hates cooking.
  • Not sure what I'm going to do but when she is hear I am so stressed.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 You need to call and make a formal complaint about her. This is so wrong. She has no right to criticize anything you do. Just like her nails are real, your HAIR is real and all you're doing is changing your hair color, just like she changes her nail color. C'mon now! And if she doesn't cook, how do you eat? I hope you can get better help than this; you deserve more. :hugs: :hugs:

We don't have a move-in date yet. The couch and chair won't be here for a couple of week. And there's still a lot of trim around windows and the door to do. But it's coming along.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Rick is hoping to finish the shed floor today and start dealing with bookcases.

I started cleaning out my office this week. I've been doing some major shredding and taking boxes home every day.
  • Breakfast for the girls, walked 2 miles and got ready for work.
  • We have to go to the vet to pick up flea and ticks meds for The Beast tonight. Maybe a stop at Lowes.
That's pretty much it.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I mowed and bagged leaves yesterday for a couple hours and in the evening my son came to cut down some low hanging branches. The wind picked up overnight and now the yard looks like I never touched it. So today I will stack the cut branches and mow and mulch again.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
  • Boxes
  • Tea how
  • Need to fill out a few documents, walk to the store and finish washing throws. I didn't realize how many I have. Need to get out the warm, soft blanket I use in the winter and wash that as well.
Winchester Winchester When is your last day of work?

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
  • Breakfast for the girls, emptied the dishwasher, and am sitting back here with my morning coffee. I need to scoop boxes.
  • I think it's going to be a "work outside" day. We still haven't closed the blasted pool! Rick did dig the cannas up and they're stored in the basement for the winter. Just in time, too, as we had a wee bit of light frost overnight. Lots of leaf-raking and all that good stuff.
  • We never did make it to the vet for The Beast's tick meds, so we do need to do that this morning.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm making a lemon blueberry zucchini loaf right now. I'm not sure if it will turn out because I deviated from the recipe, so I'm going to have to see how it tastes in about 45 minutes.
I've also been watching a bunch of Hallmark Christmas movies today and I'm planning on finishing up my homework later.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
decluttering by getting the paperwork back under control

a couple more loads of laundry

playing some of the music I found in a "lost" file folder after the computer operating system upgrade

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
You need to call and make a formal complaint about her. This is so wrong. She has no right to criticize anything you do. Just like her nails are real, your HAIR is real and all you're doing is changing your hair color, just like she changes her nail color. C'mon now! And if she doesn't cook, how do you eat? I hope you can get better help than this; you deserve more. :hugs: :hugs:
She came in on Thursday and was a totally different person! She went to the store, made hamburger beef stroganoff, and didn't complain!
It turned out really well. On Friday she cleaned, folded clothes and made breakfast. I didn't know that she only works from 8:00-10:30 on Tuesdays and Thursday. Jon told me 8:00-11am Monday-Friday so that explains a lot. She was laughing and joking on Friday. I think it's going to be ok. Hannah loved to cook but Sherry doesn't. Her boyfriend is a professional chef and does all the cooking.

• Boxes
  • Tea
  • Washing parka, and also going to wash blankets I use in the winter. Supposed to turn warm by this afternoon so I may
  • be able to sit out and read.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
She came in on Thursday and was a totally different person! She went to the store, made hamburger beef stroganoff, and didn't complain!
It turned out really well. On Friday she cleaned, folded clothes and made breakfast. I didn't know that she only works from 8:00-10:30 on Tuesdays and Thursday. Jon told me 8:00-11am Monday-Friday so that explains a lot. She was laughing and joking on Friday. I think it's going to be ok. Hannah loved to cook but Sherry doesn't. Her boyfriend is a professional chef and does all the cooking.
Oh wow Mia6 Mia6 I hope it continues!

Well, our local weather-weenie couldn't have been more wrong. We were planning on doing more outside work today. I almost finished the front yard flowerbed on Saturday when my back started screaming and there was no way I could continue. Figured I could finish today. The local WW said it would rain late this afternoon for an hour and that those in central PA wouldn't see a drop; it was going to mainly southern and eastern PA. That was it. Well, Rick and I took a morning nap this morning and, when we got back up, it was pouring. No work outside. There's just no way. I'm more than a little disgusted. Nestor's outer bands must have come more westward than she thought they would.
  • Breakfast for the girls, emptied the dishwasher, scooped the boxes. Rick stripped the bed and put the sheets in the washer.
  • Since I'm stuck inside today, I'll do a quick vacuum, throw the Swiffer around, wipe down the kitchen and bathroom
  • On the last of four loads of laundry
  • Visit with Rick's mom
  • Do a quick manicure

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
1A Watch leaves fall
Vacuum
Trim feline belly fur
1B Watch fallen leaves get blown around lol

Last edited:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
:blush:

Back to work this morning....
  • Breakfast for the girls, walked two miles, and got ready for work
  • Groceries tonight
  • A stop at Best Buy on our way for groceries to look at TVs
  • I'm going to try to finish the weeding and clipping in the front flower bed tonight because it's to rain pretty much all day Tuesday. A good hour should do it.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
The bookcases are all put together and are standing up against the wall in the shed, but they're not attached yet. Once the place doesn't look like a hurricane hit it, I'll take some pictures.

Boy, I couldn't sleep last night. I was asleep, but then Rick came to bed around 12:30 and that woke me up. Amber was on her loudest behavior and yelled pretty much all night long. Rick had to go into work to sign up new union members this morning, so we were out of bed at 4:45. I'm pooped today. I swear I could go back home and go back to bed for the day.
  • Breakfast for the girls, walked 4 miles, and got ready for work
And that's pretty much it. I may vacuum throughout the living room and kitchen tonight, but don't hold me to it.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Made a U turn away from my potential bathroom contractor after some additional increases to his bid and started the process of acting as my own contractor. Located a good demo company yesterday. Working on plumber , electrician and drywaller bids.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
  • Breakfast for the girls, got ready for work, stopped for gas in the Tucson on my way in this morning
  • Rick is bowling early and I have a hair appt after work
  • Supernatural is on tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.