Name three things - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
  • Breakfast for the kids, made the bed, I will scoop boxes when I've finished my coffee. Am running the dishwasher now. Made a blueberry buckle this morning; it's baking now, and Rick will take a chunk to his mom's.
  • Errands: banking, Lowes, Target
  • Rick and his sister are meeting with their mom to determine if she should stay in the nursing home or move back to the assisted living facility. While he's gone, I'm going to mow the yard this afternoon.
  • Take care of Harley and his brothers and sisters this afternoon (Harley and the gang are my sister's cats)

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No idea what I'm doing today :think: I still have no energy or desire to deal with family drama and crap so most likely won't be visiting home again. I do need to head to the store for a few things. That recruiter never called yesterday:angrywoman: so I need to contact her via Linkdin and ask her to call me again. I need to do more excericses for PT. Those I do at the gym next door so I don't have a cat constantly bugging me :cringe:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
  • Breakfast for the kids, emptied the dishwasher, stripped the bed. Rick will scoop boxes when he finishes his nap.
  • Working on the second of three loads of laundry
  • Vacuum, swiffer, clean the kitchen and bathroom, wipe kitty schnuffle off the windows
  • Must go over to my sister's to take care of her cats
  • Work on the grocery list, menus, and coupons
  • Manicure tonight....my hands look terrible

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Rick is off today and is planning to get some outside chores done before the storms hit this afternoon. I am here at work. Yay me.....not.
  • Breakfast for the kids, 3 miles on the treadmill, grabbed my shower. Rick emptied the dishwasher and will scoop when he finishes his morning nap.
  • Must grab a few groceries tonight

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Worked half a day today. PT later this afternoon. It's only a mile and a half away from home so I'm just going to walk there and back :walk: Not sure yet if I want to stop at Whole Foods or the chain supermarket on the way back to scrounge something up for dinner :think:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
  • Breakfast for the kids, 3 miles on the treadmill, made the bed, grabbed my shower (Rick emptied the dishwasher)
  • Running down to Lowes during lunch today; if it's raining and otherwise crappy, I'll go down tonight after work
  • Scoop the boxes and a quick vacuum about the house

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
- dropped and picked up Aaron's car for service
- picked up a package at Fedex.
- got all the trash and recyclables together.

Right now I am just sitting here and sweating. :sigh:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
  • Breakfast for the kids, 3 miles on the treadmill, general clean-up in the kitchen, sorted laundry, grabbed my shower
  • Doing a site inspection this morning on a property that supposedly has three RVs....a big no-no
  • Laundry night (I think I might be able to squeeze it into one load. shhhhh, I'll have to combine light and dark)
  • Trash night

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
- Water all my pots outside
- finish picking the kale and prep it for soup
- pick up the ingredients to make the soup
- sweat

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
  • Breakfast for the kids, 3 miles on the treadmill, made the bed, grabbed my shower
  • Must run to the market for canning jar lids, some red and yellow peppers, and a couple serrano peppers. I may go in during my lunch break, so I don't have to deal with it tonight.
  • A quick vacuum about the house
  • I'll have to scoop tonight because I didn't have time this morning; I wasn't too worried about it as we had just cleaned boxes and put fresh litter in last night.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
- put away a ton of laundry
- made two big pots of kale soup
- made five batches of basil pesto.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
  • Breakfast for the kids, emptied the dishwasher, threw my canning jars and bands into the dishwasher to clean and sterilize, made the bed, scooped the boxes
  • Will be making three batches of Sweet Zucchini Relish today
  • Vacuum, dust, clean the kitchen and bathroom

foxxycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honeybee on my lap, music playing in background
this week-book shopping for the shop, price and stock. Got to the shop 4 times this week! I used to only go once a month. trying to go once a week but for now need the truck emptied out for next week.
meds for the cats am/pm
scoop boxes am
make lunch, do laundry.
Tonight need to figure out something for dinner-too hot..last night made pasta salad but mr picky pants said yuck.
I will need to get a tomato, lettuce, bacon and bread for blts. ate my salad already-need another bag salad-I like the lettuce crisp and fresh which is why I don't like buying a head because it gets brown and wilty in two days. yuck.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
So far today =

Picked cucumbers and green beans
Watered the pots and vegetable garden
Dug out and laid some border stones along a walkway.

I am sweating and need a nap already.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Hang clothes on the line.
We have a clothesline up at the end of our property, but it's been there for a long time and the trees on the property line have grown into it now. Rick keeps saying that he'd move the poles for me, but they're in the ground a good 2-3 feet and that would really be a chore to dig them out and repost them elsewhere. I'd love to have a clothesline, though, especially for bed sheets. I've always liked hanging laundry out to dry. Don't get me wrong; it's wonderful to have dryer during the winter months, but I don't mind a clothesline at all.
  • Breakfast for the kids, emptied the dishwasher, took the jars of relish down to the pantry in the basement. I got 15 pint jars from three batches of relish; that should be enough to see us through for quite a while. Still have some zucchini left and not sure what I want to do with it.
  • Errands: banking, Lowes, Target, Staples (I got an email from Staples with a $10 coupon on anything $10+ in the store and I need a new iPod connector for the treadmill; if Staples doesn't have it, I know Target does.)
  • We are moving Rick's mother from assisted living into the nursing home this weekend. About five weeks or so ago, she had fallen and was hurt quite badly this time, and she hasn't bounced back like she had hoped. She's been doing therapy, but at her age, it's just too much. She's pretty much in a wheelchair all the time now and that's not the purpose for assisted living. She's been in a nursing home since she fell and, after her evaluations from the nursing home professionals, she's decided to stay there. We need to get her things out of the assisted living facility before the end of the month.
  • If I have time after coming home from moving this afternoon, I may mow the lawn.
I did vacuum, dust, and clean the kitchen and bathroom yesterday, so I don't have to worry about it. I also did two loads of laundry yesterday while I was home from work.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just errands today. I'm not sure if I want to head all the way into town to CVS or just to Walgreens which is closer :think: In town I can also stop by the library to pick up a movie I requested but I can also do that on Monday. Or just pick up what I need at the supermarket since I need to restock the kitchen with food anyways. Later I need to keep searching for jobs online. There are plenty of very entry level positions out there (most require just a high school diploma) but it's all the same basic duties which I'm not interested in doing again. I'm definitley not entry level with 10+ years experience in the field anyways.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, i made it through the week! what a week -- way too much going on here. things are settling down nicely now though, as everything that needed doing, needed dealing with, got done.

today i've already washed the dishes, scooped the litter boxes, and taken out the trash and recycling. later today i'll read, play some computer games, and possibly watch some tv or a movie. i'll also work on my budget for a short while.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
  • Breakfast for the kids, emptied the dishwasher (Rick will scoop when he gets up from his nap), stripped the bed
  • Working on the first of three loads of laundry
  • Must go to my sister's to take care of her kitty clan
  • Finish packing Rick's mom's stuff
  • Mow the lawn (if the weather holds); it did not hold out yesterday and we had rain pretty much from 2:00 in the afternoon throughout the evening and it showered on and off throughout the night. Today's forecast is more of the same, starting around noon or so.
  • Manicure tonight

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  • Breakfast for the kids, emptied the dishwasher (Rick will scoop when he gets up from his nap), stripped the bed
  • Working on the first of three loads of laundry
  • Must go to my sister's to take care of her kitty clan
  • Finish packing Rick's mom's stuff
  • Mow the lawn (if the weather holds); it did not hold out yesterday and we had rain pretty much from 2:00 in the afternoon throughout the evening and it showered on and off throughout the night. Today's forecast is more of the same, starting around noon or so.
  • Manicure tonight
Winchester: You are the hardest working women in this forum.
I'm not sure what section to put this in but there was no question of the day for yesterday. I enjoy doing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.