Status
Not open for further replies.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pack my daughters bag to go to the in laws tonight

See The Barenaked Ladies in concert tonight

Pick up my daughter on the way home and hope she's not miserable from getting woke up

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Write up my February business newsletter.
Clean bathtub and bathroom sink.
re-do my nail polish (trying to break a decades long habit of chewing my nails by keeping pretty nailpolish on  - OPI's formaldehyde free Lincolnpark at Midnight rocks!

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's 8:40 am, and I have:

1)  Cleaned 4 litter boxes twice and fed the cats

2)  Started a fire in the fireplace and brought in more firewood

3)  Fed the dogs and the chickens

Lots more still to do!  But taking a break for a little TCS time!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

re-do my nail polish (trying to break a decades long habit of chewing my nails by keeping pretty nailpolish on  - OPI's formaldehyde free Lincolnpark at Midnight rocks!
I just googled it. I like that color!

I have walked, done some laundry and have been getting trash and recyclables together for trash day tomorrow (which probably won't get picked up because of the snow).

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
1. Designed a final mock-up of a bridal shower invitation, the rehearsal dinner one, and the dinner menu itself (which will be displayed at the rehearsal dinner buffet, in a frame)

2.  Did a cost analysis of the dinner menu for the bride-to-be

3.  Laundry

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Karen,

It is beyond rare for me to want to buy something I've seen on tv, but I swear I've seen this shade on some actresses, and really loved it.  Now that I have it on, I really really love it..lol.

Got my newsletter done, did my exercise bike session, working on laundry and dishes.  Still need to  get that bathroom sink and the tub cleaned!

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cleaned out cupboards in bedroom and kitchen.
Took stuff from the cupboards to the op shop.
Kids have swimming lessons tonight.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Added command hooks inside the cabinets for extra organization

Cleaned the vent filters above my stove

Reorganized my tea cabinet

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

I googled it, too! What a gorgeous color! 

Have you tried any China Glaze polishes? I get them at Sally Beauty Supply, but you can find them elsewhere. I just love their colors. Right now I'm wearing Long Kiss, which is a pretty darker red. Just google: china glaze long kiss swatch and you'll see it, along with some of their other colors. I think it was one of their Christmas colors. I have one of their quick-drying top coats, too, and really like it. I can do my nails and they're fairly dry in about an hour or so. I've noticed that the China Glaze polish seems to be longer-lasting and I can have nice nails for a good two weeks, depending on how much I abuse my hands during that time. Nail polish is a real fetish with me. I also bought some nail stamps, but haven't had the courage to try to stamp my nails yet. I keep saying I'm going to try it and then I chicken out.

I chewed my nails back to the quick all during my school years. Never ever had long nails. And then one day, I just decided to stop. As long as I keep polish on them, I'm fine......until one breaks. Then it's open season on fingernails. I've gone over a year now with no chewing. But have been known to chew to the point where they bleed.
  • Vacuum the living room and kitchen and back the hallway a bit. 
  • Finish the laundry, just a load of whites since I did the rest of it last night
  • I may do some baking since Rick and I are home today. Rick already suggested sticky buns. Love to bake when it's snowing

Last edited:

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hide out inside away from the snow. It's coming down pretty hard today.

Relax while my daughter hopefully takes a nice long nap. She was still awake when we picked her up after the concert last night and didn't go to sleep until after 1am.

Do a load of laundry and run the dishwasher tonight since neither got done last night.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Shoveled snow....again.
spending a lot of time on the computer.
Straighten up around the house a bit

My motivation level is fairly low today. :nod:

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cleaned out a draw- I've been meaning to do it for over three years. It feels awesome to be done.

Made chocolate cookie cutter bickies- cat shaped of course!!

Exercised and washing.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I am so tired this morning. Just pooped.

Have a hair appt tonight. (Two hours of doing nothing but sitting in a chair with a book and a mug of hot cocoa. They have a Keurig there and we can help ourselves to whatever we want. Normally, I don't get anything, but tonight feels like a hot cocoa night. Actually, that sounds kind of nice right now.)

And you know what? That's pretty much it. After my hair appt, I'm going home and going to bed

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

Have a hair appt tonight. (Two hours of doing nothing but sitting in a chair with a book and a mug of hot cocoa. They have a Keurig there and we can help ourselves to whatever we want. Normally, I don't get anything, but tonight feels like a hot cocoa night. Actually, that sounds kind of nice right now.)

And you know what? That's pretty much it. After my hair appt, I'm going home and going to bed
Hey! Guess what? I am exhausted today and just want a nap AND I had my hair done! :lol3:

Had my hair cut and colored
A ton of errands -
Gassed up the truck

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

I know we talk about kitty poop all the time on this site but declaring our own is a new one!!!! 

Oh no, did I read that wrong? 

Today I had a nice sleep in because I didn't need to go in to work until after lunch, cooked myself a nice, proper evening meal all be it read-food and no prep' required, and talked with my mom about an apartment she was interesting in looking at to buy. Initially it looked great but on closer inspection although the interior looked like it was going to be just what was wanted the views were awful (car park and garage doors one way and  a large storage facility the other) so no go. 

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Changed the sheets

Gave the litter boxes an extra good scrubbing and put baking soda in with the new litter. I read that tip on TCS so I'm giving it a try.

Wash the sheets and towels too.

bluebird gal

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Watched the hubby make his awesome chili today (then dug in face first .. haha)

Avoided getting out into the unusually bitter 21* windchill day on the Texas coastline by doing laundry all day.

Now chillin with a glass of Merlot, a small lap cat and a big back 'o the recliner cat watching American Idol. 

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Need to go looking for a birthday gift
Pay some bills
Do some laundry. I really don't know how two people make so much laundry. :dk:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Hey! Guess what? I am exhausted today and just want a nap AND I had my hair done!

GMTA! 

I know we talk about kitty poop all the time on this site but declaring our own is a new one!!!! 

Oh no, did I read that wrong? 

Do some laundry. I really don't know how two people make so much laundry.
I know. We are just two and the laundry really piles up if I don't do a couple of loads throughout the week. And the cats, with all of their pillows, blankies, and throws, have a full load themselves.

Laundry tonight

Errands: banking, Target, grocery store (more cat food, as it's on sale)

Dear Richard has requested pizza on Saturday and I have no dough balls in the freezer. Must make pizza dough tonight for tomorrow.

Last edited:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
No luck with the birthday gift yesterday, so I need to continue on today.

Do my nails. I have a bridal shower to go to tomorrow and my peeling polish won't cut it.

Sew a button back on my coat

Status
Not open for further replies.