Name those pairs of kitties!

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Haven’t you ever dreamed of owning sets of kitties? Or maybe you are Living the Dream? :) Either way, what are their names? F’instance I am here thinking:

Stan and Ollie
Salt ‘n Pepa
Holy and Moley

YOU get the idea! Kitty names in PAIRS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Margot Lane

Top Cat
Purraise
These are fantastic, people! I never really meant you had to list three— it’s just the way it seems to have happened! Anyway here are some more! :)

Hocus & Pocus
Zippety & Doodah
Harem & Scarem

Docs Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have a Pebbles and Bam Bam. And both are very feisty in their own ways. Brother Bam Bam is 14 lbs and sister Pebbles is just 8 lbs!

VinceL

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a Pebbles and Bam Bam. And both are very feisty in their own ways. Brother Bam Bam is 14 lbs and sister Pebbles is just 8 lbs!
When we adopted Bonnie and Clyde, we had been debating names looking for a nice pair of names. Bonnie and Clyde won , but Bam-Bam and Pebbles came in second place. With 2 of our new kittens, I got to have a Flintstones theme by having Fred and Barney.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Margot Lane

Top Cat
Purraise
Jake & Elwood :)

BeccaCat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
One of our local shelters is so overwhelmed with kittens they’re running out of ideas. The other day they posted two more kittens “Paper Clip” and “Folder” 🥹 It’s a very good shelter and they’re often overwhelmed. I wasn’t sure whether to laugh or cry about the names. Makes you wonder just how overwhelmed the volunteers must be right now.

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I considered naming two of my cats Vera and Joe because they were a couple in one episode of my favorite TV shows and in this case the couple in a flashback were played by the main characters. Similarly, I could see myself naming cats Castle and Beckett because they are the two main characters on my favorite show (Castle).

Other ones:
Watson and Crick (discovered shape of DNA)
Mason and Dixon
Donny and Marie
Minnie and Paul (reference to Minneapolis and St. Paul)
Statler and Waldorf
Rhett and Link
Wayne and Garth
Loggins and Messina