Name That Day

Kreatorcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Blurnsday. Falls between wednesday and thursday. Nothing that causes negative emotions counts on Blurnsday. Calories? Who cares! Money woes? Not on Blurnsday. Tired of work and chores? They are banished to the land of wind and ghosts! Cat litter box dirty? POOF!...clean and fresh!

And it falls in the middle of the work week,right when you need it.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am torn between two title, National Shopping Day and National Archives Day.
1. National Shopping - A day to shop in a huge outlet mall and find everything that is on my "wish" list.
2. Archives Day- A whole day to visit our State Archives and do genealogy research.

Brian007

Furmate and Famulus
Top Cat
Purraise
Blurnsday. Falls between wednesday and thursday. Nothing that causes negative emotions counts on Blurnsday. Calories? Who cares! Money woes? Not on Blurnsday. Tired of work and chores? They are banished to the land of wind and ghosts! Cat litter box dirty? POOF!...clean and fresh!

And it falls in the middle of the work week,right when you need it.
I love it! I'm definitely going to squeeze one in here and there. Thank you.

I am the only person I know who actually likes Wednesdays. I like them because they're an 'Anything Can Happen Day'. So, what with them now being followed by the occasional Blurnsday, it looks like exciting times ahead....

:yess:

Last edited:

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Since I've hit a brick wall with my family tree, on both sides (Mom was born out of wedlock, and I don't really know who my maternal Grandfather was), I suggest Keep it in Your Pants or at Least Keep it on Paper Day. (In other words, either control yourself, or, if you can't, at least keep track of your various offspring on paper!).

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I've hit a brick wall with my family tree, on both sides (Mom was born out of wedlock, and I don't really know who my maternal Grandfather was), I suggest Keep it in Your Pants or at Least Keep it on Paper Day. (In other words, either control yourself, or, if you can't, at least keep track of your various offspring on paper!).
Ha! My mom has a friend who keeps finding half-siblings. I think she's up to 6 now. Just when she thinks she's found them all, another one will contact her. Her dad really got around. I think she'd like that day!

I propose Spay Your Dang Cat Already day.

Merlin77

Warrior of SandClan
Super Cat
Purraise
Ooh, I love this thread. I vote for... (drumroll)...

Merlin77 Appreciation Day. :flail:

Okay, okay, just kidding. ;)

How about... Walk Barefoot Day? Humans are so removed from the natural world we desperately need to just go run in the woods and connect with the ground again. That should help a lot of people.

But I still want a Queen Day... restaurants would blast all their top hits all day long.

And, I want an official Bring Your Lightsaber To School Day.

What about an official No Homework Day? Can I vote twice for that?? Pretty please?

That's all I've got.

Wait....

National Debate Day. I can just imagine how the day would go!

"No, Bob, your shoelaces must be tied at all time or you risk endangering the life of yourself and others!"

"But, Joe, you see, living on the edge of danger ignites the human desire for adventure and satifies the spirit."

Sorry for the long post :hellocomputer: