Name something you can't do.....

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Use a smart phone or tablet. I don't have one, never have, so I never learned. Seriously, my husband had to talk me through sending a text to his Dad while we were driving once. It probably would have been easier to just pull over and he do it himself! LOL!
I'm sure I'll learn someday when the time comes that I need to get one. I'm not completely useless with technology...just no interest in learning if I don't need to yet.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A couple things I don't know how to do. Crochet, Quilt and Learning to play a instrument. I have sought out locals for instruction on Crocheting and Quilting but so far no one is interested in teaching a new student. I purchased the "Hammered Dulcimer " about two years ago, thinking I could self teach myself. I've found out there are no instructors for a couple hundred miles. I've purchased books and watched youtube videos hoping to catch on but nothing so far has clicked.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never been able to whistle. As for high shelves, I'm 5 feet tall. I regularly have to ask random shoppers for assistance at the grocery store when I need something that's on the top shelf. I have two stepstools and what amounts to a small ladder in my house, for things like high shelves and changing light bulbs and smoke alarm batteries.

Margret

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Trill R's I took Spanish in high school and was never able to. Everyone else could but I couldn't.