Name of TV series

raintyger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't recall the name of a TV series based on an episode, and it's bugging me. If anyone knows, can they tell me?

The TV series takes place in a post-apocalyptic or post civilization breakdown setting. A group of survivors travels to a city where they encounter a take-no-prisoners gang-like group. I believe the leader of this group was of hispanic heritage. The survivors begin to suspect something when the leader's grandmother calls to him from inside a building they're using for a housing. They eventually find out that the leader is not really a tough guy. He's an ex-medical orderly. The building is full of defenseless senior citizens, as this is an assisted living/nursing home. The leader tells them that all the doctors and nurses left when everything fell apart, and only a handful of staff stayed to take care of the seniors. The orderly says he has to act like a hardened criminal to keep outsiders at bay; otherwise almost anyone will just take their supplies or harm the seniors.

I think I watched it about 2-3 years ago, but it could be older. Anyone know?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

raintyger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought that, too, but both of these shows I only watched a partial year of. I did scan the episode guides and couldn't find anything.
The Walking Dead! My fave show.
Yes! I looked up the episode, it's Vatos. I actually did scan Walking Dead episodes, too, but I somehow missed it.

Thanks for everyone's help! I can sleep tonight!

Good list, Natalie_ca! I think I'll use it to find more series to watch.

Last edited: