Name Needed

elliriyanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We are planning to adopt another cat in a few weeks, Which means he will need a name. 

Currently we have Emma ( Our Torti) , Ryli( Our Dog) , and I am thinking Baylee for our next dog, someday I would love to add a little girl dog to the family. 

I like cute human names apparently lol. 

Last edited:

catpack

TCS Veteran
Kitten
Purraise
I always have to see the cat before choosing a name. I typically also like to get to know their personality beforehand too.

I had always thought my next Maine Coon mix would be named Buddy because all of mine have been very social and follow me around like a dog. However, #2 and #3 are Max and Simba...

I too tend to pick human names for my kitties most of the time. Names on my list for future kitties are: Bentley, Alex and Tahj.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

We are planning to adopt another cat in a few weeks, Which means he will need a name. 

Currently we have Emma ( Our Torti) , Ryli( Our Dog) , and I am thinking Baylee for our next dog, I want a little girl when we are ready. 

I like cute human names apparently lol. 
Have you picked her out yet?  How exciting! 

How about

Corinne

Gia

Shelby

Whitney

Annabella

Kaylie

Hailie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

elliriyanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Emma and Ryli were both named before they were born. 

We are actually looking for a little boy cat. 

elliriyanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yes, sorry about the confusion, I want a girl dog, and a boy cat, However we are only actually looking for a cat right now. Baylee was going to be Ryli's name if he was a girl lol. 

We are planning to go to the SPCA and pick out a cat. I am really excited. 

Last edited:

elliriyanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Same name different spelling, If we get a female cat I do think I have a name picked. 

We were just thinking bringing home a male would be easier with an existing female. Though I am going to keep reading, because I would hate to eliminate potentially family members just due to gender. 

Last edited: