Name for my Catio

Ukulelefries

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We’ve thrown around more that a few names for our little outdoor enclosure but haven’t decided on one. We built it from scratch and the final touch is to hang a little sign with a cute little name. We’ve got “Paws Mahal” (Taj Mahal) as well as “Taj ma Paws” (we cant decide which one we like better or if we like either of those). I’ve also thought about “The HabiCat” or “Meow Casa”. Just looking for suggestions on any cute/clever names for our catio. Thank you all in advance.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I like Meow Casa or how about Cat Haven? We look forward to pics. :anticipation:

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
We’ve thrown around more that a few names for our little outdoor enclosure but haven’t decided on one. We built it from scratch and the final touch is to hang a little sign with a cute little name. We’ve got “Paws Mahal” (Taj Mahal) as well as “Taj ma Paws” (we cant decide which one we like better or if we like either of those). I’ve also thought about “The HabiCat” or “Meow Casa”. Just looking for suggestions on any cute/clever names for our catio. Thank you all in advance.
cat cafe ? i dont really have any ideas sorry