Mysterious (and sort of Heroic) Returning Cat

Buffster7

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Aww, she is beautiful!! Thanks so much for posting a pic for us. I cannot wait to see her blossom into the kitty who feels safe, loved, and secure. She's going to come alive! :catlove:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amjswj

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Caroline is so beautiful! Shes so lucky to have crossed paths with you :) Side question; may I ask where you purchased the cat shelf you have there on the wall? Thanks.
It is a Lotus cat shelf from Refined Feline. It was a bit more pricy than I would normally buy but the quality is really good.

catapault

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful cat! Thank you for the update / currant picture. With that fluffy coat she must need regular "salon" time. Does she enjoy being brushed?

ailish

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We live on a farm and one day around Christmas this teenaged (based on size and appearance) intact male showed up. He was quite friendly and looked to be in very good shape, but our barn cat wanted done of it. Mom, get this guy out of here, I wasn't consulted. My sister did everything she could think of to try to find the owners. He wasn't chipped but looked to be in great condition and was obviously not feral. He hung around for a couple weeks and apparently had nowhere better to be. I figured he was a dump, but who would dump a cat like that I have no idea. Eventually my sister took him to the vet, had him neutered and vaccinated, and it turned out he was perfectly healthy. So she gave him to a family who boards their horse at our barn. They had dog, but that proved to be no problem and that cat was settled into their house by the next day. NO nasty cat habits, loves the dog, the kids, the husband... Sometimes stuff just works out - even when it involves a cat!