My World

Mystikal kitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, my name is Midnight. I'm a med- long hair domestic who is a solid black even though in sunlight I have a red tint to my fur. I share a house with my owners niece seeing how my owner is gone most of the time and his son ( who is VERY lazy) and his 3 cats- Rigby, Tyge and Sparta ( who goes in and out). My owners niece is a very nice person, she takes and makes time to give me affection and attention all the time. I especially like it when she brushed my fur which is at least once a week. I can't stand the fact that my owners son had to bring those other three into my house but I don't mind Sparta being here now seeing how like I mentioned before he goes in and out but I don't like the other two at all!! My owner has told his son he has to get rid of the other cats but he won't- always makes up excuses to keep them even though he doesn't have the funds to take care of them- relays in his father and the nice to buy food and litter. I personally think he ( the owners son) shouldn't have the other ones especially Rigby seeing how he is mean to me. Right now I'm in the nieces room laying on her bed waiting for her to give me attention. I actually want it to go back like it was before just her and I in the house until my owner comes home.