My wolf pack + 1 Lone cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I understand your heart belongs with them. :hearthrob: They look like they're being well cared for and loved. Who is watching over them in your absence?
Thank you. Yes they are so loved. :)

They are in my house with my children. I also have not seen my kids for two years. I also could not come home when my mother passed away last June. My husband and I are still stuck abroad, waiting for a vaccine or for this pandemic to end. :(

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The vaccine is coming. Hang in there. I know how hard it is to be apart. Me too. I love the pictures! That first one really made me smile! Kitty and doggies look like they are totally bonded. Soooo cute! I see that kitty holds the top position there! Lol With their coat colors they look like they are related! All dressed up for a precious picture. :loveeyes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I see that kitty holds the top position there!
Oh he is the Boss, my Pepsi Boy! One smack from him will send all 4 wolves to their caves. :lol:

All dressed up for a precious picture
Yes, I was planning to get a nice photo for my annual Christmas card greeting to friends, but obviously we could not get one as Milo (the brown one) never stops moving like a worm. :lol:

Thank you for the nice words. :)

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhh! I think the first photo is a great one for a Christmas card greeting! I certainly loved it! Including the wiggle worm , Milo. So your Pepsi boy has some fizz to that swat?!? :lol: Carbonated cat!;) I happen to love Pepsi, especially if a kitty is involved.