My Wife Saved My Live And Our Cats Made Me Strong!

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello! My name is Doug, and we (Cheri,,, my wife) own three inside house Panthers. 10 year old Jazzy, our Maine Coon mix, long fur female. 9 year old Mesha, our medium fur female. 2 1/2 year old Merlin, our short fur male... We care for three outside Ferals. They will be 1 year old in the spring. Their mother dropped them at our shed last winter, and then left just days later. They are all short fur. Star Baby is the Tortie female, Midnight is the Black Panther female, and Sonny is the Ginger male. We had the three TNR'ed... My intro is because I had a Cerebral Hemorrhage (Aphasia) on May 15, 2018. I,m at least 98% make to my old self. Sorry for the long intro!
Doug

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi!
No worries, we love hearing all about people, their interesting stories and always-ever-unique cats :)
Bless you, your family, your cats and everyone for your survival and fantastic recovery!!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-421021.gif
Doug, Cheri and bunch of kitties, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3858.JPG
from all the cats here
IMG_3866.JPG

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Besides having your own cats, thank you for taking care of the outside kitties too and we wish you well.

Do post photos of your all your kitties for us to see :camera:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hello! My name is Doug, and we (Cheri,,, my wife) own three inside house Panthers. 10 year old Jazzy, our Maine Coon mix, long fur female. 9 year old Mesha, our medium fur female. 2 1/2 year old Merlin, our short fur male... We care for three outside Ferals. They will be 1 year old in the spring. Their mother dropped them at our shed last winter, and then left just days later. They are all short fur. Star Baby is the Tortie female, Midnight is the Black Panther female, and Sonny is the Ginger male. We had the three TNR'ed... My intro is because I had a Cerebral Hemorrhage (Aphasia) on May 15, 2018. I,m at least 98% make to my old self. Sorry for the long intro!
Doug
oldtinsmith Hello and glad to meet ya. Wow inside house Panthers! So glad health good now. Not long intro; got any pictures ? :silver: :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oldtinsmith

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
oldtinsmith Hello and glad to meet ya. Wow inside house Panthers! So glad health good now. Not long intro; got any pictures ? :silver: :)
I'm sorry for waiting so long to reply. I wanted to share with you that it was 2 years ago today that I had my Cerebral Hemorrhage, and everything is just wonderful! All of our cats are happy, healthy, and spoiled, ,,,just like me!

Doug