My Vincie Girl Has Gone To The Bridge

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Vincie girl has been gone for 6 months yesterday. I didn't think I would make it through
one day let alone 6 months. I'm going to celebrate her life, posting something I loved about her.
I loved how her legs were so short..sooo adorable. I loved how mouthy she became when she
could no longer hear,Such an angel. Also how she thought she was the boss. Some of the
neighbors who lived on the other side of the duplex had dogs who wanted to be petted. She
would get so jealous and get between us. One was a 90 pound lab and the other was a 45
pound pit bull. The hissing and growling by her was so cute.

Miss you so much , baby girl.

Love,
Mama and Cal :rbheart:
It can't be so long! What a sweet, personality-plus beauty she was during her time with you -- and in due time, you will both meet her again, in all of her personality-plus beauty and uniqueness. :rbheart: :vibes::blackcat2::hearthrob:

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I understand your feelings only too well, Mia. A loved kitty's absence is only mitigated by time but above all by the memory of the happy times shared together. I know Vincie will always live in your heart and be present in your memories. RIP sweet Vincie, you will always live in your um's heart.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, all of I miss for your kind words about my girl. I miss her so much.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
My girl has been gone for nine months today and I miss her so very much. Being outside
makes me think of how much she liked being on the deck, going on adventures.
Love you, Baby Girl.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry, Mia6 Mia6 . You think it is going to get easier and it does sort of but it takes a long time and sometimes the grief just jumps out at you
You are so right, Susan. It did jump right of me this morning. She would've loved this beautiful morning.💝

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear that you are still hurting Mia6 Mia6 . Nine months is not long at all to a grieving heart. I don't think the pain ever leaves us though. It is just heart breaking when a beloved kitty must leave us. There will be good days and bad days. It is because she was loved so much that she is now missed so much.
I still cry frequently over my Mickey's loss and it was almost 6 years ago.
Recently , I lost my precious Mittens , which I cry constantly over that loss.
I can't even seem to post a thread about him yet in this section. The pain is still too raw. I will post one day , just can't yet.
All this , just to say that I understand the pain.
My heart and thoughts are with you!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 , unfortunately this pain is a evil one. It seems it has gone away, then, out of the blue, it attacks you again, as hard as ever.
Two days ago I woke up and my mind went to my Bridge kitties and I started crying, and couldn't stop.
I know how you feel, all of us that have gone through the same nightmare do know. We all understand you.
Vincie is so proud and lucky to have been your kitty, she had a mom that will never forget her, she'll be loved forever.
Hugs! :hugs:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it's been 18 months today that my darling girl crossed over. I never thought I would get through a day
let alone this long. I know there is a big party at the Bridge tonight for her and she'll be wearing a fetching frock
with matching pumps.There will be food, games and dancing.and my girl will lead the conga line.
Miss you my love!!!💖💝💕

Her fave song

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your Vincie will be no doubt the main attraction during the party at the Bridge tonight. She will receive tons of tuna fish candies, new toys to play with, lots of purrs and rubbings from all the others.
They will all rejoice, she will be so enthusiast of having so much affectione around her, but she will surely miss your love and the warm sound of your voice, so reassuring when she was with you.

Vincie will surely look down on you during the party, and would like you to be join the party for a while.
Hugs!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On this day of remembrance, I know the memories come flooding back, both good and bad......Know there are many on here that will be with you in spirit today and every day forward. We are a member of a club that no one wants to join.
Your precious Vincie Girl is at peace because she has your heart and your love. Your heart will find peace eventually, and in time you will have a glorious reunion that equals no other. Until then move forward and add on to the precious love already in your soul, seek happiness and share it with that girl who lives on through you now and your memories.......RIP dear tiny soul........