My Vincie Girl Has Gone To The Bridge

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 , I don't have the words to express my pain properly for the loss of your precious Vincie.
She gave years and years of love, it is normal that now you are feeling lost, because that source of love, that ever brighting light, is gone.
Vincie, now, is shining up there, shining forever, and she's still pouring down her love to you, only that you can't feel it because that love has changed form and now it's pure energy. She wants you to take this energy to keep going, to keep feeling strong even without her by your side.

RIP Vincie, you were, and will be loved.
Thank you, Antonio,

I know my Vincie girl is being well taken care of by your Lola and all the others.
:rbheart:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
God,

I miss my girl. It's been a week now and the feeling of being in shock is gone but now all I feel is pain. My Callie finally realizes the Vincie Girl is not inside and she's has been sitting on my deck chair looking for her, her sweet heard looking around. I've let her have my deck chair and I've been sitting in the plastic on 2 pillows and 2 behind my back.

Last winter sometimes the Vincie girl slept on the kitchen table right beside the radio. She was deaf but maybe she felt the vibrations and there is a vent above that area, so maybe she liked it there for its warmth. Well, now Callie has been sleeping there. Maybe she smells Vincie. Callie has become more vocal in the past week. She has always been the quietest cat I've ever had. God, as much as the Vincie girl's big, loud mouth after she became deaf used to annoy me, I wish I could hear it again.

I'm glad I have a place to write down my feelings. Nicole doesn't get it. I tried explaining the special bond we had.

Miss you Baby Girl,

Mama and Sissy :rbheart::angel::rbheart:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
God,

I miss my girl. It's been a week now and the feeling of being in shock is gone but now all I feel is pain.
I know that feeling!
It's an unbearable and continuous pain.

I hope you will feel better sooner than me, I'm still broken, and I know that it isn't normal. Others have got over it in a shorter time.
I hope you will be like those persons.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Mia, I don't know I have missed this thread until today. I am so sad that you have lost your Vincie and wish I could offer some wise words of consolation and help but I know only too well how empty words can sound when we are not yet ready to accept the depart of a beloved pet. I can only offer my understanding and compassion and hope that time will soothe your pain and allow the good souvenirs come to your aid. RIP little Vincie, I know you will always live in your mum's heart.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Mia, I don't know I have missed this thread until today. I am so sad that you have lost your Vincie and wish I could offer some wise words of consolation and help but I know only too well how empty words can sound when we are not yet ready to accept the depart of a beloved pet. I can only offer my understanding and compassion and hope that time will soothe your pain and allow the good souvenirs come to your aid. RIP little Vincie, I know you will always live in your mum's heart.
Thank you, Drina. Your words mean a lot.

Miaxxxx

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Im so sorry...RIP VINCIE...I JUST read about it...SO VERY SORRY...VINCIE IS IN HEAVEN NOW.....:alright::catrub::angelcat:
Thank you so much for your support.

Mia xx

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday was rough. I'm taking it one day at a time. Callie sat in my deck chair all day, looking for her. I had to carry her in, all 20lbs of her, because she wouldn't listen. She usually comes in when I tell her to but she wanted to stay in the chair. I got Fancy Feast flaked tuna for her and she likes it. I'm going to go for a walk later, get out and about for a bit.

EDIT: Well, it started to rain but Cal doesn't want to come in. She keeps looking over at Mitch's property, where the Vincie girl would sometimes go. The house is vacant as he bought it to flip and that was 2 years ago. There are huge trees with lots of shade. She only felt safe there and here till she got adventurous about 2 months before she went to the bridge.
Maybe I can take a walk tomorrow.

Last edited:

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
19 years is a good long life for a Cat but it's never long enough. At least you and Callie can help eachother through this, it sounds like she's having as hard a time dealing with it as you are.

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hoping you had a good walk yesterday Mia and that you are feeling better today. :sunshine:Behind the clouds is the sun still shining.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
My girl has been gone a month today and it still hurts. I loved her so much.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
My Vincie girl has been gone for 6 months yesterday. I didn't think I would make it through
one day let alone 6 months. I'm going to celebrate her life, posting something I loved about her.
I loved how her legs were so short..sooo adorable. I loved how mouthy she became when she
could no longer hear,Such an angel. Also how she thought she was the boss. Some of the
neighbors who lived on the other side of the duplex had dogs who wanted to be petted. She
would get so jealous and get between us. One was a 90 pound lab and the other was a 45
pound pit bull. The hissing and growling by her was so cute.

Miss you so much , baby girl.

Love,
Mama and Cal :rbheart: