My Vincie Girl Has Gone To The Bridge

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Vincie Elizabeth Valente, age 19, went to the bridge at 5:30pm today in the arms of her Aunt Nicole. She had cancer. She leaves behind her sister Cal and me, her mama. I know she was met by so many of our babies.

Can't write anymore as I am gutted, shattered, and heartbroken.

Rest in Peace, Baby Girl

This is for you lovely. I'll always remember when I saw you for the first time when you were so very, very young.

Love,

Mama

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for your support. It's so quiet here. Deaf Vincie girl with her big mouth, oh God I miss her so much. I feel like I'm in shock.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vincie Elizabeth Valente, age 19, went to the bridge at 5:30pm today in the arms of her Aunt Nicole. She had cancer. She leaves behind her sister Cal and me, her mama. I know she was met by so many of our babies.

Can't write anymore as I am gutted, shattered, and heartbroken.

Rest in Peace, Baby Girl

This is for you lovely. I'll always remember when I saw you for the first time when you were so very, very young.

Love,

Mama
Oh, Mia6 Mia6 , I am so very, very sorry for your loss. Beautiful Vincie! So many experiences you shared, and with Cal. Know you have absolutely done right by her and I hope you know you will be reunited in due time, all of you, never to part. So MANY of my beloveds are up there watching over me and Tarifa, Baby Su and Elvis -- and I know they welcomed your Vincie into that place that is beautiful beyond our imagining of it.:vibes::vibes::vibes: :hearthrob:((((((((>^^<)))))))):hearthrob:Fly free, whole, healthy and forever Cherished, sweet angel Vincie.:goldstar: There is a new star in the heavens tonight. Just look and you will know!:hugs:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I lost my last cat to cancer, too, in the end. :alright: :bawling:
That makes three of us.

Vincie Elizabeth Valente, age 19, went to the bridge at 5:30pm today in the arms of her Aunt Nicole. She had cancer.
My deepest heartfelt sympathies go out to you. :hugs: We are all saddened by your loss. This is truly devastating and I hope in time the memories you have of Vince Girl will live on forever in your heart. RIP sweet angel. :angel:

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:bawling2: I'm so very sorry to hear this.

You feel like you're in shock because you are in shock.

Remember that we're all here for you; any time you need shoulders to cry on, we have them. Also, be aware that it does get better, if you do your grief work, hard as that is.

Please see this thread: Grieving. You may find it helpful.

:grouphug2: :rbheart: :grouphug2:

Margret