My uncle's cat was shot with an Arrow!!

agent_haun

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just found this thread...poor dear!

But glad to see the kitty is doing well, and she's so adorable!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

I couldnt open this thread untill now, but im glad i did! thats so horrible what happened, she is such a beautiful kitty!

I hope she can live with your uncle for many more years and that nothing happens to her ever again!
I hope so too.

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

Thank you for the update! I hope that Phoebe continues to heal & thrive. I understand how difficult it will be for Phoebe to become content to be inside, but maybe you could help create a cat playground for her. KMart is selling these cubes called "Cat Play Cubes" for $3.99 - they are collapsible nylon cubes with holes on 3 sides, and can be attached with enclosed velcro strips, to redesign the configuration, to keep the arrangements new & interesting.
And good luck to your uncle on his move to CA. Here's the website for the state, which has tons of both useful & fun information & links:http://www.ca.gov/state/portal/myca_homepage.jsp.
Thanks! He won't be moving for a while though because the vet bill took all his savings he had for it. Thank you for the link though!
And those cubes sound cool..I'll have to look into that.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a tragic story, but I'm more than happy that Phoebe has a happy ending! She is just beautiful!! Sending continued vibes for her recovery.

Since this is a thread about horrible abuse, I'll move this to SOS.

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

What a tragic story, but I'm more than happy that Phoebe has a happy ending!
Aren't we all?
Not every cat is as lucky as her unfortunately. Thanks for moving it too. ;]

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry this happened - I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers (and her humans, of course).

She is really very beautiful (but aren't they all?) - and they always have such poise - even when shaved in three places!

jazmynn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Glad she's doing better! THe cat cubes are great! Got one from wal mart a few days ago and am going to get another soon! A really fun thing to do is tie a bell ball (that's what i call them anyways) to one of the ribbons on the insides, my kitties roll around for HOURS! lol. They love it!

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Torties always make me think of patchwork quilts... comfortable and homey. I haven't yet met a tortie who isn't an amiable sort of cat (except for the ferals, and they're just scared and wild).

I'm glad she's better. All those shaved patches make her look pretty weird, but hey, fur grows back, right?