My Two Beautiful Stray Kittens.

Taylion3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I found them starving in the garage and nursed them to health. Their coloring is very distinctive. I think the boy (white and dark grey with the tux like pattern) looks a little like a Maine coon with the tufts of hair in top of his ears but his sister (grey and cream striped tabby) resembles Russian greys or Karats I think in build and face.

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
They are so cute! :loveeyes: Thanks for caring for them! I would describe your boy as a brown tabby and white Domestic Longhair and your girl as a blue tabby Domestic Shorthair. If you post a sideview picture with their fur smoothed down, we can help you figure out what exact kind of tabby pattern they have. Domestic Shorthairs and Longhairs are the landrace breed of cat, meaning that they are the “natural” cat. Once your kittens are a bit older, it will be easier to tell what breed they look closest to. Your boy, I think does resemble a Maine Coon kitten. I’m not seeing Russian Blue or Korat in your girl, though. Blue coloring is the dilute of black, and so it doesn’t necessarily indicate ancestry from a blue breed. Your kittens are adorable and sweet, no matter what you call them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Taylion3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
They're definitely not true bred cats of any kind so describing cat breeds they look like is more for fun. The little girl is skinnier and has a more sleek athletic build with shorter legs than the boy. Their coat is a little difficult because they still have kitten fluff. Their adult patterns are only just starting to show and won't come in all the way for several more months. Their eyes actually just changed color this last week. He has grayish green eyes and she has greenish yellow eyes