My Two Beautiful Fur Babies

VickyJaneCecilia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone, as i am new to the site and kittens really ( i only adopted my two kittens in December) i thought i would introduce them.

Rey is the female kitten (black and white) she is the leader of the two and boss of the household. She loves a good snuggle especially in the morning but she doesnt like it when her humans initiate the cuddle first and HATES having her belly rubbed. Rey is the protector of the pair as Buster is a big scaredy cat!

The half tabby is Buster (male) he is the cute dopey one of the pair. He is always up for being picked up and cuddled and always makes noise when he wants attention.

They weren't very looked after when we got them. Rey was very poorly and Buster had a severe eye infection. But they solidered on and are great now!
IMG_20180303_175952_820.jpg

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
:hithere: Well, they sure both look healthy and happy now. What cuties! :hearthrob: Welcome to TCS. We look forward to seeing more of you and your fur-babies around the site. :agree:

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you here. Rey and Buster are such beautiful kitties! They have such a sweet expression, too. I love their big eyes and ears!

See you around! :wave3:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
3D722EC2-AEB6-476E-A343-9E583B44B37D.gif
Vicky, Rey and Buster, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
D4B2505F-3172-4382-B105-72350C81EFD3.jpeg
to you all.

Glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and there are many friendly and helpful cats around many of them are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Rey and Buster are so cute! :lovecat3: :lovecat:

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

What precious kittens! You have certainly done well by them. I'd never have guessed that they were ever anything but healthy as horses!

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Such cute babies :) And in my house the smallest female rules too :)

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: And congrats on being a new-ish cat "parent". :petcat:
Rey and Buster are totally adorable. :catlove:
I love that picture. How did you ever get them to pose like that? :lovecat: