My three boys and I are pleased to meet you <3

3SquishyKitties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello! I would like to introduce my three siamese-mix boys and myself (maybe trying to also distract myself from the election). In order of pictures are Ghibli, Mushu, and Boba :) I myself am a doctoral student who loves a good fiction novel, food, and cats. Ghibli and Mushu are 4 and 6, while Boba is still a wee lad at couple of months old. I consider myself very lucky that these 3 awesome siamese-mix rescues fell into my lap :jive: (Quite literally, Boba and his siblings as feral kittens ran up to my husband and I while we were on a walk---We ended up fostering them but couldn't let Boba go). Hello everyone!

IMG_8103.jpeg

IMG_8098.jpeg

IMG_8052.jpeg

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello! I would like to introduce my three siamese-mix boys and myself (maybe trying to also distract myself from the election). In order of pictures are Ghibli, Mushu, and Boba :) I myself am a doctoral student who loves a good fiction novel, food, and cats. Ghibli and Mushu are 4 and 6, while Boba is still a wee lad at couple of months old. I consider myself very lucky that these 3 awesome siamese-mix rescues fell into my lap :jive: (Quite literally, Boba and his siblings as feral kittens ran up to my husband and I while we were on a walk---We ended up fostering them but couldn't let Boba go). Hello everyone!

View attachment 357636

View attachment 357637

View attachment 357638
hello to you and your cats .. they are beautiful

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hithere:and :welcomesign: to TCS! We are so glad that you've joined! Your Boba, Ghibli, and Mushu are so beautiful! Thank you for fostering and rescuing the kitties! If you have any questions about anything at all, feel free to ask! :catlove:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:welcomesign:to you and your beautiful trio. Thank you for giving them a forever home. And congratulations on your foster fail.
:rock:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
cute-cats-fence-saying-hello-illustration_77984-488.jpg
3SquishyKitties, Ghibli, Mushu, and Boba, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
3EF3C69C-C57A-4A14-9DBC-3245B7ACD310.gif

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Lovely kitties you've got here! :redheartpump: :hearthrob:

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site and don't forget to subscribe to our Newsletter :- newsletter-subscription-tutorial.33873 to stay informed of what goes on in TCS!

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

3SquishyKitties

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise