My Sympathy To Any Posting Here. I'm New-too Painful To Read All. I Care Too Much

RLG

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My deepest sympathy to anyone. I didn't know what this thread was.

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know the feeling. I stumble across heartbreaking stories daily and sometimes just have to walk away. :hugs:

meelasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you RLG. It's good to have all the people here who understand the pain we are going through. It's not a place any one of us want to be posting. It's somewhere we have to be.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
And ALL of us have had to take a break from it here and there. When so many cat lovers are gathered in one place, there are far, far too many losses. We support each other as best we can, but sometimes you just have to step back and take a breath.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know the pain is heartbreaking, but when I remember how much it helped to just have someone respond and understand to what I was going through and it helped tremendously. The people who come here NEED to have someone respond to their pleas, the guilt and pain is just overwhelming. If you can just type in I'm sorry it can lift a tiny bit of their burden. When I first came here I only had a couple respond, I was crushed. I vowed I would help anyone who has to come here if I could. Remember, we will ALL be here eventually, it is a fact of life.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

RLG

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to respond to everyone but couldn't. Hence the Thread Start. I care. It's difficult to lose a valuable friend

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Di and Bob is so right - it is crushing when someone's post doesn't get much attention. There are many reasons that it doesn't happen but it doesn't lessen the pain of the grieving. So I apologize to all whom I have neglected over the years...I often have good reasons but no good excuses. And my prayers for comfort and healing for those who are hurting.

• Purraise
Reactions: RLG