My sweet Pixel left me yesterday :',(

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am truly sorry for the loss of your cat.  It is so hard to lose our fur friends.  Hugs to you.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss Laureen
  May your sweet Pixel rest in peace.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Laureen, I'm so sorry to hear you lost Pixel. :hugs:
:rbheart: Play happily over the bridge with Mouse, Pixel. :rbheart:

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about Pixel.  It's very hard when we lose our fur kids.  Chynna left me almost 2 years ago and I still miss her so much.  But I take comfort in knowing that she isn't in pain anymore and that she's playing at the Rainbow Bridge patiently waiting for me.  Pixel  and Mouse are waiting for you too :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
I am truly sorry for the loss of your cat.  It is so hard to lose our fur friends.  Hugs to you.
thank you

I'm so sorry for your loss Laureen :hugs:   May your sweet Pixel rest in peace.
thanks - Riley will have to find a new girl, won't he?

Laureen, I'm so sorry to hear you lost Pixel. :hugs:
:rbheart: Play happily over the bridge with Mouse, Pixel. :rbheart:
thanks, sweetie

I'm sorry to hear about Pixel.  It's very hard when we lose our fur kids.  Chynna left me almost 2 years ago and I still miss her so much.  But I take comfort in knowing that she isn't in pain anymore and that she's playing at the Rainbow Bridge patiently waiting for me.  Pixel  and Mouse are waiting for you too :)

oh, i know - i still miss Mouse at times. today i called Cable 'Pixel Pie', which i've done before (i have that 'call all your kids by all their names' weird mother tic thing), but today it was a bit saddening :sniffle:

Last edited:

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I´m Really so sorry my dear friend...:(

My seriously deep condolences my friend......:sniffle: believe me, I know that pain....:sniffle:

Please accept a big hug from us from mexico....:hugs:

My prayers for his soul...:hugs:

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laureen I'm just reading this thread now. I'm so sorry for your loss. You know you did your absolute best for your beloved Pixel, and she lived a life well loved and cared for. :hugs:

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laureen, I'm so sorry to hear you lost Pixel.
What a sweet, beautiful girl she was. Bless you for giving her such a wonderful life, full of happiness and love.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pixel, my 14 year old, left for the Bridge last night.
i'd had her (& her littermate
Mouse) since they were both about 7 weeks old. i'd read the name Pixel in a book & liked it - the problem was finding a 'companion' name. a friend suggested Mouse, & Mouse was a blue cat, so it fit her coloring, as well.
The book, of course, was "The Cat Who Walked Through Walls," by Robert Heinlein.  Actually a very important character in a number of books.

RIP Pixel.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
I´m Really so sorry my dear friend...:(

My seriously deep condolences my friend......:sniffle: believe me, I know that pain....:sniffle:

Please accept a big hug from us from mexico....:hugs:

My prayers for his soul...:hugs:

Laureen I'm just reading this thread now. I'm so sorry for your loss. You know you did your absolute best for your beloved Pixel, and she lived a life well loved and cared for. :hugs:

I am so sorry Lauren

Laureen, I'm so sorry to hear you lost Pixel. :hugs: What a sweet, beautiful girl she was. Bless you for giving her such a wonderful life, full of happiness and love.

Pixel, my 14 year old, left for the Bridge last night. :sniffle: i'd had her (
The book, of course, was "The Cat Who Walked Through Walls," by Robert Heinlein.  Actually a very important character in a number of books.

RIP Pixel.
yep, that's the one! he was an orange tabby, tho.
much thanks to everyone for your kind words :grphug2:

night wing

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry for your loss. I'm dreading the day when my almost 15 year old cat crosses over. Luckily, he's in great health right now.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laureen :hugs: I am truly sorry about :rbheart: Pixel. What a beautiful life you gave her and her sister, Mouse :rbheart: They are not reunited and will forever be your angels :angel: :angel: I love the tattoo and hope that will bring you serenity and peace in knowing how much you loved Pixel :rbheart: I also have a tattoo but for my :heart3: dog - who is still with me, bless his little heart. Very sad when we lose the ones we love so much. :sniffle: So sorry.....

Fly Freely :rbheart: Pixel :rbheart:

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry for your loss. I'm dreading the day when my almost 15 year old cat crosses over. Luckily, he's in great health right now.

Laureen :hugs: I am truly sorry about :rbheart: Pixel. What a beautiful life you gave her and her sister, Mouse :rbheart: They are not reunited and will forever be your angels :angel: :angel: I love the tattoo and hope that will bring you serenity and peace in knowing how much you loved Pixel :rbheart: I also have a tattoo but for my :heart3: dog - who is still with me, bless his little heart. Very sad when we lose the ones we love so much. :sniffle: So sorry.....

Fly Freely :rbheart: Pixel :rbheart:
thanks to you both.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
thank you
thanks, sweetie
oh, i know - i still miss Mouse at times. today i called Cable 'Pixel Pie', which i've done before (i have that 'call all your kids by all their names' weird mother tic thing), but today it was a bit saddening
Pixel will always be Reilly's special girl and one and only Valentine

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
thank you

thanks, sweetie

oh, i know - i still miss Mouse at times. today i called Cable 'Pixel Pie', which i've done before (i have that 'call all your kids by all their names' weird mother tic thing), but today it was a bit saddening :sniffle:
Pixel will always be Reilly's special girl and one and only Valentine :heart3:
:hugs: thank you!

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss, Laureen.

Pixel was a gorgeous girl and clearly well loved.

RIP sweet Pixel