My sweet kitties <3

azalea87

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello :) Thought I would introduce myself and my kitties and share some pictures.

I'm a 24 year old student, from Canada. I've grown up with kitties all my life. My best friend growing up was a big, fluffy boy named Grimalkin. He passed away last June at 13 years old. Animals and fighting for their rights is one of my biggest passions. I have 2 cats, and I have 3 rats as well.

This is Azalea, she's 5 months old. I adopted her in December and she's my sweet little baby. She's quite a handfull haha but full of spunk and personality. She keeps me laughing continuously. She's a little snuggle bug and loves to snuggle and knead the fuzzy blanket on my bed. She's a tortoishell but mostly black. When I got her at 2 months old, she was all black with some random specks of orange, a white smudge by her eye and a white and orange tummy. I almost couldn't call her a tortoishell. Over the last few months, she's gotten more and more orange & brown specks and she's turned out to be even prettier than I was expecting.

Haha this last pic was taken the day after Jaxx arrived. She wasn't too sure what to think of him, and would glare at him intently, trying to figure him out. Typical torti 'tude.

This is Jaxx. He's been with me for a little over a week now, and I love him so, soo much already. He came from a couple that a friend was working with. They were looking to rehome him asap as they were going tree planting (a pretty poor excuse to rehome a kitty :(). They brought him over for a meet and greet and told me they had to rehome him immediately and couldn't bring him back home as they weren't actually allowed him there. Either I needed to take him or they would bring him to the SPCA. I felt taken advantage of and was pretty pissed off, I wanted to meet him and see if he was the right it for Azalea and I, but of course I took the sweet boy in. He usually sleeps at the foot of my bed or right beside me. He's such a big, handsome, sweet boy!

Azalea & Jaxx

claraadele

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Your cats are so cute! Glad everything ended up working out with the two of them. Welcome! I'm new here too :)

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS! :wavey:

They're both lovely, and I'm glad it worked out with Jaxx fitting into your household. I love his expressive white whiskers! Azalea is so pretty, such a subtle tortie.