My sweet dolly is getting old and I need some help

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She was my first of the barn cat colony to be rescued and brought home. This was 12-13 years ago. She was just a kitten at the time. She’s very important to me since I had to surrender her brothers and sisters as barn cats to strangers about 4 years ago. Not a day I don’t cry over them, but that’s another story.

Dolly has started a slight limp which seems to be in her front shoulder. She has steps, etc. and doesn’t appear to be in pain but would like to provide her with a known joint supplement that is proven to work.
Any recommendations?

Just makes me sad in way to see her age, go out less to hunt and sleep more. But then so do I...

Attachments

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. You could also consider Glyco Flex Plus (glucosamine, chondroitin, green lipped mussels). Feeby (16+ yo) began to limp around 2 years ago, and I started the Glyco. She now rarely limps and it is only happening every so often after she has been sedentary too long during one of her many daily naps! (I have given her footstools and other makeshift steps to help her get to the places she used to be able to manage easily - and, they too have been very helpful to her. She uses them religiously now!)