My Sweet Angel Baby Crossed the Rainbow Bridge 2/5/16

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yes, this year went very fast.I knew that even though you may not have been ready,that Angel did not want you to be so very sad.I feel he made Sammy be there for you.Angel will live on in your heart for eternity.The poem you wrote is so beautiful.Sammy will fill your heart with joy,and love.Angel will be watching over you and Sammy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes, this year went very fast.I knew that even though you may not have been ready,that Angel did not want you to be so very sad.I feel he made Sammy be there for you.Angel will live on in your heart for eternity.The poem you wrote is so beautiful.Sammy will fill your heart with joy,and love.Angel will be watching over you and Sammy.
Thank you Barbara, I think so too. 

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The dates that mark the end of our worlds come and go, each year helps to soften the sharp edges of grief. We are left behind to carry their memories with us, to let them live on through us, to share the love they entrusted to us. To be remembered and grieved over is a great honor, they rest in peace because of it........

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes anniversaries are so hard on our hearts.
I will always remember both you and your sweet Angel (who looks a lot like my Mittens).
And of course I will remember your sweet girl Sammie.
May they both RIP knowing they have your love and the love of many others with them always!