My sincere thanks

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
for being here. When recent trouble hit I registered needing meaningful contact in my world gone crazy with folk who love cats as I do and are thus ….. good folk with hearts of gold.

Blessings and thanks to a still point in a world gone crazy . Long road ahead still but day by day

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There have been some huge spiders in this place this autumn... a wallop with a shoe soon settles them.... I am fussy who I share my home with.... and just been rereading Tolkien.. Shelob.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
for being here. When recent trouble hit I registered needing meaningful contact in my world gone crazy with folk who love cats as I do and are thus ….. good folk with hearts of gold. Blessings and thanks to a still point in a world gone crazy . Long road ahead still but day by day
I can honestly say I think we all share your sentiments. TCS is a wonderful cat oriented community with knowledgeable and compassionate members. Glad to have you aboard. :grouphug:

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Reminds me of when I had a local home help in Cornwall and there was a spidery cupboard with the big local wolf spiders. The cry went up "OI SPLATTERED UN" ,, Which I echo...

ForeverHungry

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Found this amazing thread of appreciation and I am going to echo what every one else has said. I randomly found the cat site while googling support sites for new cat owners. When my little Azizi came home with me I had no idea how to prepare myself. Thank you so much to everyone who take the time out to respond!

Anchoress

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Simply I knew I could not cope alone with something as horrible and yes. evil as this. He knows I am very old and yet? Barely coping. But here helps. Thank you all.

noani

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am glad you joined this community and have found support with what is happening around you.

And I share the sentiment. This place has been amazing and I couldn't be happier I joined!

Last edited: