My Shepherds

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to share:

Cant get over how photogenic my beautiful baby girl Ember is (when she stays in one place for more than 6 nanoseconds). She's my 2 year old Craigslist German Shepherd find. Once I got Ruger, I had always thought of eventually getting a 2nd GSD, and wanted a female bicolor. My bf passed away, and 3 weeks later, poof, here is Emmy (forget what her original name was). It helped a lot having her to focus on. She was 4 months old when I adopted her from a family who claimed they couldn't take her to a town in MN they were moving to in July 2016. She and Ruger bonded immediately in the truck on the way home.
emm.jpg

And of course, my handsome Ruger. Another one hard to keep in one place for any amount of time. They became the perfect playmates for one another. Ember usually takes Ruger out WWE-style lol. Dont mind his shaved forelegs - he had to get a dental cleaning the day before and they knock him out for it. I got him as a 7 week old puppy in January 2015, and he is my baby boy, my Boo-Bug.
1.JPG

Accurate representation of these dweebs - everyday... I love them so much & and my life is much more entertaining and happy with them in it.
3.JPG

4.JPG

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're definitely my favorite dog breed! :)

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
They're definitely my favorite dog breed! :)
:yeah: Our last dog was a shepherd and I can't say enough about their love, intelligence and devotion to their owner. :redheartpump: It looks like Emmy and Ruger are best buds and I'm sure they light up your life.