My reaction score

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lutece lutece - not all Reactions add to your final count. Wow, Sad, and Angry do not. If you can provide a snapshot of the breakdown, that can help.
Good to know! That would probably explain it, although this doesn't seem to add up perfectly, either. Excluding Wow and Sad, I believe the breakdown below adds up to 5409, leaving 3 reactions unaccounted for in the total on my profile. Of course this is not important in any way, I am just trying to help you track down your issue :)
Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 11.01.06 AM.png

I don't see a category for "Angry" and when I liked your post above, didn't see an "Angry" option -- was this an option previously?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Good to know! That would probably explain it, although this doesn't seem to add up perfectly, either. Excluding Wow and Sad, I believe the breakdown below adds up to 5409, leaving 3 reactions unaccounted for in the total on my profile. Of course this is not important in any way, I am just trying to help you track down your issue :)
View attachment 375290
I don't see a category for "Angry" and when I liked your post above, didn't see an "Angry" option -- was this an option previously?
Angry isn't shown any more. I was going off of some old notes. Sorry. I think we are ok for now. It is the problem where it appears the reaction score drops by hundreds or thousands that we are trying to track.