My Project To Help!

MKernel

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I'm a 29 year old College student at MN-Mankato. The Humane Society asked me to do a video for them and I obliged. I did not get payed for any of the work done. So I would like to show you my work! :D If you choose to donate that is fine, if you dont that is fine as well! I tried to make it comedic, and fun for adults, and kids! Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy watching as well! I will be making more videos involving rescue cats that have not been adopted yet. Thanks and have a wonderful weekend! :D

BLUE EARTH-NICOLLET COUNTY HUMANE SOCIETY INC

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
MOD NOTE:

To all members, a reminder that it is your responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized.

Please note that this is a generic note added after all pleas for money.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
What a cute advertisement! You did very well, indeed! I took the time to go to the webpage, and read about about the campaign, and I have shared your work on Facebook.