My previous story with an awesome update

MyCatCalledWinter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A few months ago I found out my cat was pregnant, my mom told me we were gonna abort the kittens because we were about to move away. A few days before their appointment we called the vet, but we ended up being to busy to have them spayed. I’m pro life against abortion, which means even killing a kitten was wrong and hurt me dearly. My cat winter, and my sisters cat misty, had their kittens 2 months ago. I was so nervous when she started her labor process, all of their kittens are so cute, our other cat had 4 kittens along with winters 5 means we have 11 cats rn. Just an update, love them all so much.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
A few months ago I found out my cat was pregnant, my mom told me we were gonna abort the kittens because we were about to move away. A few days before their appointment we called the vet, but we ended up being to busy to have them spayed. I’m pro life against abortion, which means even killing a kitten was wrong and hurt me dearly. My cat winter, and my sisters cat misty, had their kittens 2 months ago. I was so nervous when she started her labor process, all of their kittens are so cute, our other cat had 4 kittens along with winters 5 means we have 11 cats rn. Just an update, love them all so much.
That is great news! I assume your are keeping them inside til they are all fixed. Kittens can give birth3-4 months old and a brother and sister mating can sometimes cause physical problems. Have fun!