My precious Miagi....

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to say goodbye to my precious, precious Miagi on Friday afternoon. He was in liver failure and his prognosis wasn't good so I decided it twas the right thing to do was let him go to the bridge no matter how much I hurt.

He was my very first cat, a goofball and made my life so much brighter. He's the reason why I love cats so much, especially tabbies and why I joined this forum in the first place was to learn more about cats. He holds a special place in my heart and always will until we see each other again. I will share some pictures as I'm still overwhelmed with sadness and it's hard living without him when I had him almost 14 years. I love you always my precious boy and will see you again some day. Miagi "Little Brother" January 2003 - May 6th 2016

Always a goofball.

Me and my boy.

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
:hugs:
What a beautiful boy, my heart breaks for your loss! Run free sweet Miagi [emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji]️

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you, but you have to know you did the right thing and spared him so much pain. They become such a part of our lives that we can't imagine a life without them. But when the impossible happens, it always happens to an unprepared heart. How can we prepare for the impossible? I know how empty the house feels, and how you feel finding a favorite toy or the distinctive ringed hairs of a tabby, I keep mine in a special place and hoard them like a treasure. Time is the only thing that helps, it softens the anguish and eventually lets you think of your little one without pain in your heart. Miagi forged a bond with you that can never be broken, he will be by your side for the rest of your life, let your precious memories comfort you in your time of sadness.  I can see in your wonderful tribute that he was a wonderful companion and family member, he will be greatly missed, but never forgotten. RIP beautiful Miagi, may your journey to the Bridge be swift, where you will rest in comfort on the warm laps of angels!   

little cutie66

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my sweet boy to liver failure. I had to put him down. My heart goes out to you. Rest in peace beautiful boy.

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very sorry for the loss of sweet Miagi.  The photos you have posted are wonderful tribute to him. 
  His eyes tell that he was a very sweet boy.  I hope you can be comforted knowing that his life was full of love and your friendship.  May Miagi rest in peace and run free.
   In sympathy, Marianne.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much everyone for your kind words and support, it means a lot to me.
It's been tough, I miss him with everything I have. I am glad me & Angel (my russian blue have had her since 6 weeks old, she's 7 now) have each other.

Last edited:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss.  Thank you for sharing the pictures of your handsome  Miagi with us.  They tell a beautiful story of a happy life.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you. He was always photogenic, too. I miss him so, so much. :(

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to read about the loss of your beautiful tabby. You have me condolences.