My poor cousin...prayers please

kara_leigh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cousin was due with a baby in one week, and yesterday the baby was born still. The baby turned into a breech position and the cord was wrapped around her neck a couple times and she strangulated. A week ago the baby was perfectly fine and in normal head down presentation. What makes it worse is that her sister just gave birth to a baby a week ago, so she'll have that constant reminder. *cry* I don't know any more information beyond this.

Clairah Renee Myers was 7lbs 3oz, and her funeral is on Friday. Her parents are Cassie and Evan. If you can, we'd appreciate prayers. Thank you.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no... I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to your cousin... may she find some peace of mind with this.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That's so heartbreaking
I had the same thing happen about a year and a half ago - 2 weeks before delivery, our baby boy died after also getting his cord wrapped around his neck a couple of times.

If she wants someone to talk to who understands what's she's going through, let me know and I'll give you my email address and phone number.

This is a good link for your family, it's titled "How to help a loved one dealing with a stillbirth" - http://www.ehow.com/how_4900500_love...tillbirth.html

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

My cousin was due with a baby in one week, and yesterday the baby was born still. The baby turned into a breech position and the cord was wrapped around her neck a couple times and she strangulated. A week ago the baby was perfectly fine and in normal head down presentation. What makes it worse is that her sister just gave birth to a baby a week ago, so she'll have that constant reminder. *cry* I don't know any more information beyond this.

Clairah Renee Myers was 7lbs 3oz, and her funeral is on Friday. Her parents are Cassie and Evan. If you can, we'd appreciate prayers. Thank you.
I am so very sorry to hear this, I am sending prayers from Mississippi for your cousin and her family.

kittieshasme

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry. That is just devastating for your cousin, her husband and both families.

for Cassie and Evan.

sarahp, for your loss.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Many thoughts and prayers going out for your cousin and all your family. How very heartbreaking.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am deeply saddened by this news. I can't even imagine. My thoughts and prayers are with your cousin and family during this time.