My Pet's Pride / Feline's Pride Operating Without a License

hypermegaco

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
According to the Florida Department of State Division of Corporations, My Pet's Pride, a.k.a. Feline's Pride, officially dissolved their business on June 25, 2016.

However, they continue to operate under the name My Pet's Pride, taking people's money and not sending them any product. Our contact for the last 3 years, Suzanne McCaffrey, is now pretending to be someone named "Eileen" and on June 2, 2016  told me the same lie about an ownership change and a fabricated "disgruntled former employee" that she told another CatSite.org poster back in January 2016!

I placed my order for 80 lbs of food on May 8 and asked to have it delivered after I returned from vacation. On June 20 I emailed to request delivery and was told they would send it FedEx. It is now Aug. 15 and I have still not received my food.

They DO NOT answer at the main phone number, nor have they returned a single one of my dozens of messages.

About every 20 emails or so, I would finally receive an email reply with a promise that the food was being shipped:

June 28: "Your order will be to you on Friday, sorry for the extra delay"

July 5: "I do apologize....we have shipped the food"

July 8: "I will honor their prior commitment, and are shipping your order to you on Monday , via Fed Ex"

July 15: "the original order of 80 pounds will ship Monday"

July 15: "I now have your food set up to ship 8/1"

July 22: "I have your order set up to be received by you on 8/1... As we agreed!"

Aug. 8: "Your last Felines Pride order will be shipping today"

Aug. 9: "I have processed the refund to you, you will receive via email, a confirmation, then once complete on my end, it will take 24-48 hours according to your bank."

Again, it is Aug. 15 and I have received NO confirmation email, NO food and NO refund. I am of course initiating a fraud complaint with my credit card, but if the numerous other online complaints are anything to go by, Feline's Pride will fight my credit card issuer tooth and nail, claiming they actually did deliver the food.

What cannot be quantified and documented is the gut-wrenching stress of knowing your cat is about to run out of food due to the dishonest and illegal actions of another. The highs of receiving another promise and the lows of realizing it was a lie take a deep mental, emotional and even physical toll on a person.

katyhumphries

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I had an awful experience with My Pet's Pride / Feline Pride when I ordered raw food from them earlier this year.  Here's what happened:

Friday 2/12/16 at 10am EST - order was received, a day after the eta, and product was thawed, containers had leaked bloody fluid through the outside of the cardboard shipping container

Friday 2/12/16 at 11am EST - I emailed My Pet's Pride customer service to tell them of the issue, included a picture of the box as delivered, and ask for next steps; received an email auto confirmation 

Tuesday 2/16/16 - I emailed again, and left a voicemail for My Pet's Pride customer service. 

Tuesday 2/16/16 at 4pm EST - My Pet's Pride finally responded to my inquiry.  They offered to ship me new product but at that point I thanked them for the offer but told them this level of customer service isn't acceptable for me (the company's lack of professionalism had me worried about food safety for their raw product), and I would prefer them to refund my original order amount.  I offered to return the food to them if desired. 

I never heard from My Pet's Pride again, so I disputed the charge on my visa bill.  My Pet's Pride wrote back to visa saying that I had never contacted them, had fed the food to my cats, and the charge dispute was my way of scamming them to get free cat food.  I was so disheartened and disappointed... I'd recommend avoiding this company.