My Pal Puppy (cat) Shares a Meal

tntrouble456

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry it's blurry but took a cell phone shot last night. Puppy (the Siamese) loves his food, even if he shares with Minnie the skunk. We feed critters everynight and Puppy wanted his share of the goodies. They all get along great. Minnie even brings around every litter of babies she has to show off.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tntrouble456

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nightly, just after sunset, Minnie and her pals show up for handouts. If you open the door, she walks several feet into the kitchen looking for the night's menu. She often lets my husband scratch her rear quarters while she pigs out. My cats don't bother her, she likes the kitties alot.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tntrouble456

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Puppy without his wild critter friends. He loves EVERYone and EVERY thing. HE even "nursed" and tended to the stray kittens we had recently, still with one.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cool pics!

I wish more people understood that skunks are harmless if you don't startle or threaten them.

Hubby rescued one trapped in an empty garbage can a year ago, fell in looking for food, he just plucked the little guy out and let him go on his way.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Skunks are adorable! So glad to see there are other people who don't freak out over them, and treat them kindly.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I see them around in our parking lots and lawns at work.  They'll walk right past you, sometimes.  The only thing I would worry about would be rabies.