my other two cats that are no longer with me

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
No matter how many years ago it still is fresh in our hearts and memory, isn't it? Simon a Tuxedo passed May 2014, Sebastian a long haired Chantilly passed November 2015, and if you combine their looks together you get Sylvester who you see in my picture, he looks EXACTLY like the two of them put together so a little piece of them is still with me! :rbheart:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Sweet Friends, dream you deep. You walk in someone's heart forever.

What beautiful cats they were, are and always will be! And you know that they are not truly gone, they remain as close to you as a thought of them.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bless your dear husband to love and care for two such lovely little ones! To bring them into your own life so you could know them is one of life's treasures. Though the passing years bring a small measure of relief from the sharp edges of grief, the precious memories of the past still bring a pang of loss and a yearning to relive some of those special moments. The bond you both have with those precious little ones will always keep them near, as near as your thoughts and prayers. Love is spiritual, so eternal. They both are at peace because they knew love and still carry it in their souls. And you both are better people for sharing your life's journey for a little while with two such precious felines. To be remembered and mourned is one of this world's greatest honors, you do them well.....RIP little ones! You will always be missed, you will always have secure places in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
thank you everyone for your kind words . they are missed dearly

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
they were my husbands cats when we first met . now he just has lucky and i have stardust