My Old Man

dkb817

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Every once in a while, I get super sentimental and get the urge to rewatch this video I took of my old man "talking" to me about a year before he passed. (There's no video - That's him in the picture, though, but to set the scene: I was hiding in our bathroom, and he was standing on the other side of the door screaming at me to let him in. He would carry on entire conversations with people and scream meow "HELLOOOOO" when we didn't wake up quick enough in the mornings :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: )

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for sharing, this made my day.

When he said, "hEelOowW?" I laughed so hard.🤣 Super cute! There is a tone to his "hello" that makes me think he wants you to turn the TV on and heat up his dinner.

RIP sweetie pie~

will2002

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We adopted an old, old one eye cat many years ago. He would be at the back door very early every morning bellowing out "HEY, HEY, HEY over and over until we would let him and his three old buddies in for breakfast...I miss those old guys!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What beautiful memories you have of such a sweet guy. He filled your life with love and laughs and will continue to fill your heart with the joy of sharing your life with his........

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beau would do the same thing, if we were all on one floor and he was on another :crackup: