My old dog could use some vibes

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just discovered yet another tumor on my old dog.

The others do not concern me, he's had them for years and they have remained unchanged.

Such is the way with labrador genes and being prone to fatty tumors and skin tags.

This new one concerns me though, it's about the size of my fist, but the thing that concerns me is that it is not at the surface, as his others are, but rather in his neck off to the left side.

No telling how long it's been there, he's loaded with loose skin since he used to be grossly overweight.

He seems fine,  it isn't tender or sore, and he's acting exactly as he has for the last 13 years.

I can't afford a vet trip, but of course if it becomes necessary , I will see to it, same as any of my other babies, I can hock something.

Had my mother check it out and she agrees with me.

Says if he isn't sick or in pain to just keep an eye on it and get him to the vet if it gets bigger or changes in any way.

I'm praying it's just another fatty tumor.

cr4zyc4tl4dy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My mom's dog has a couple of the same sounding things, although not as large. Sending lots of vibes! 

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Tons of :vibes: for him. Labs seem really prone to fatty tumors, like you said, so :cross: that it's the case here, too.