My niece has crossed over

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
My niece, Mama Cat Bennet, passed away in her sleep yesterday at age 18. Nicole is beyond heartbroken as we all are.
She was sassy, bossy, but sweet. She had 4 babies. My nephew found her and babies when she was about 1, on a jobsite
and brought her home. All the babies got good homes.

I'll miss you sweet girl.

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My niece, Mama Cat Bennet, passed away in her sleep yesterday at age 18. Nicole is beyond heartbroken as we all are.
She was sassy, bossy, but sweet. She had 4 babies. My nephew found her and babies when she was about 1, on a jobsite

I am so sorry for your loss.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, at a time like this family who understands what you are going through is a blessingf to have around......
To die at home, at a great age, in your sleep, surrounded by all you love and by the love from all who love you is a blessing indeed, I would wish it for everyone. Mama Cat Bennet was a powerful force in that household, and her physical presence will be dearly missed by all. How fortunate she was to be taken in and given such a wonderful home and life. I'm sure she was greatful and showered her family with love each and every day. The bond of love built over so many years has to be incredibly strong, it can nver be taken from them, "Death cannot take that which never dies". She will forever be as close as their thoughts and prayers. Although she now follows a different path, she will always parallel the life paths of her family and those who loved her. Because love is spiritual and so eternal. Take care......rIP beautiful Mama Cat Bennet. You will always have a secure place in loving hearts, you will forever be missed. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!

CatLover49

All Cats Are Special
Top Cat
Purraise

SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS

will2002

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Mama Cat Bennet was surely well cared for, happy, and loved very much to stay on this old planet for so many years. I'm sure she knew how much her family loved her. While eighteen years is a long time, it's not nearly enough for someone as special as her, and I am truly sorry for your loss.

Mama Cat belongs to the Angles now. She walks, runs, and plays with them for ever more. God bless you until you are together once more.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Mama Cat Bennet was surely well cared for, happy, and loved very much to stay on this old planet for so many years. I'm sure she knew how much her family loved her. While eighteen years is a long time, it's not nearly enough for someone as special as her, and I am truly sorry for your loss.

Mama Cat belongs to the Angles now. She walks, runs, and plays with them for ever more. God bless you until you are together once more.
Thank you for your kind word, Will.

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, at a time like this family who understands what you are going through is a blessingf to have around......
To die at home, at a great age, in your sleep, surrounded by all you love and by the love from all who love you is a blessing indeed, I would wish it for everyone. Mama Cat Bennet was a powerful force in that household, and her physical presence will be dearly missed by all. How fortunate she was to be taken in and given such a wonderful home and life. I'm sure she was greatful and showered her family with love each and every day. The bond of love built over so many years has to be incredibly strong, it can nver be taken from them, "Death cannot take that which never dies". She will forever be as close as their thoughts and prayers. Although she now follows a different path, she will always parallel the life paths of her family and those who loved her. Because love is spiritual and so eternal. Take care......rIP beautiful Mama Cat Bennet. You will always have a secure place in loving hearts, you will forever be missed. May the good Lord bless and keep you, until you meet again!
Thank you, Di.

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a luck Mama Cat Bennet had when she was found and brought home 17 years ago, that was her luckiest day.
She had a wonderful life, surrounded by people who deeply loved her, and I'm sure she was dreaming of you all when she passed away and when she woke up she found herself in another wonderful place, where love flows like rivers.

RIP Mama Cat Bennet, you will be missed by many.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, sweet Mama Cat, dream you deep. Your pawprints are on your family's heart forever!

I am so very sorry. Their presence in our lives cause ripples through our families, and their absences causes tsunamis. My heart with yours, and your family's.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sorry for the loss, she was beautiful. A long life here on Earth and now eternity in Heaven at the Bridge, she is fine now just fine and when you meet again it will be wonderful.

"Their last breath on Earth is their first breath in Heaven" :rbheart:

God Bless.......:alright: :grouphug2: :rbheart:

Mia6

Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone for your loving words. Nicole has a sinus infection from crying so hard. I asked if you can get one from crying and she said she thought you could, poor thing She is prone to them.I know Mama Cat was met at the bridge by Lola, the Vincie Girl, Kirsten, Jeff, Hobie, and all our babies who are there. I'm sure in time she will learn the Millionaire Game from Lola who learned from her dad Antonio.

Rest in Peace My Sweet Niece,💖💝:rbheart:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are too many sweet cats at that Bridge, it is so heartbreaking!
Lola, Pallina, Tom, Kitty, Leo, MC, Jeff, Kirsten, Meela, Simon, Lady G., Hobie, Vincie Girl, Omelette, Artie, Chai, and so many others will greet Mama Cat on those green meadows.

RIP Mama Cat.