My next car

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have promised myself a sports car, for my 50th birthday (next year) but Dodge discontinued the model that I wanted. Lucky, for me, they are bringing back a classic muscle car, with a HEMI! It will be out in 2007, just in time for my 50th birthday

http://autoshow.msn.com/as/article.a...w=autoshow2006

I hope they make it in purple but, I will settle for red.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Curious minds want to know- do your shoes clash?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

I have promised myself a sports car, for my 50th birthday (next year) but Dodge discontinued the model that I wanted. Lucky, for me, they are bringing back a classic muscle car, with a HEMI! It will be out in 2007, just in time for my 50th birthday

http://autoshow.msn.com/as/article.a...w=autoshow2006

I hope they make it in purple but, I will settle for red.
All I have to say to that car is HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: smash:

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I saw that car of TV the other night. You have great taste!!
I myself am a huge classic car fan. I love the Crysler revival!

evnshawn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow. I can't believe they're bringing back the Challenger. You go with your sports-car-drivin' self!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG Cindy! I love that car! It looks almost exactly like the original!!!!!!

Oh I love a gorgeous muscle car. And I love your taste too Cindy!

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! I am in love!
Good for you!!! That is a hott car. 0-60 in 4.5seconds. I'm drooling.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It doesn't compare to to the '69 Chrysler 300, that I used to have, but it will do.

My 300 had a high-performance 440 and would do 0-100 in 7 seconds. Dang, I miss that car!

Now, if they'd just bring back the Roadrunner and the Super Bee! The Barrett-Jackson clasaic auto auction is this month and there are sure to be some beauties there.

rosehawke

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! It really looks like the old Challenger, too! I know the automakers have "brought back" other cars that in my humble opinion can barely claim the names they slap on them.

In his youth DH was heavily into Muscle Cars, although he was a Chevy man. Chevelles, Novas, that sort of thing. Couldn't afford much though, and I put my foot down about having a half a dozen cars in various states of disrepair in the yard as he would've liked

You simply cannot beat the sound of a 350 with a serious cam and headers on it. So much better than the whiney sewing machines with tin-can exhausts and totally ludicrous wings the kids today drive and think they've really got something

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

It doesn't compare to to the '69 Chrysler 300, that I used to have, but it will do.

My 300 had a high-performance 440 and would do 0-100 in 7 seconds. Dang, I miss that car!.
Sounds like a beautiful car!!,what colour was it??. My dad used to own a 68' Olds Cutlass. It was red with black leather interior. Beautiful car

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know anything about cars, but congratulations on getting one that means so much to you--and apparently others on this forum!

If it doesn't come in purple, you can have it painted. I don't know why cars don't come in pink!