My newest fosters

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my I’m fostering 2 mommas and 10 kittens. What a difference from socializing feral kittens. So for a little cuteness fix here are a couple of pics:
Lunabella is the tortie with the 3 little ones and Greyla is momma to the 4 orange and calico. Lunabella s babies are Domenico, Vincenzo and StellaMia
Names I’m working on for the others are Bartholomieu, Pascal, Raoul, Chardonnay, Lionell, Giselle, Leila

Attachments

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
You are so kind to do this and they are all so adorable. I have been pretty much a foster failure which is why I don't do it for organizations. The little orange boys would never leave. Better that I work with ferals who hate me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
You are so kind to do this and they are all so adorable. I have been pretty much a foster failure which is why I don't do it for organizations. The little orange boys would never leave. Better that I work with ferals who hate me.
I’m fostering for the rescue who took 5 of my ferals last year that I socialized. I’m happy to help them out. I have 4 orange males lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatladyJan

<><
Top Cat
Purraise
The older litter have all been adopted out and the younger litter left today and will be vetted Tuesday. I still have the momma's for now.

It was so nice having friendly kittens instead of ones I needed to socialize. I know they will go to great homes.

Vincenzo, Domenico and Stella Mia
1626673759535.png