My new semi-feral

KittyCatCove

Daddy of 4
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here's my newest semi-feral boy "Milo". He first showed up about 3 weeks ago. Doesn't run away from me anymore, but still won't let me touch him. He's sleeping in the shelter I put on my porch. He's obviously a TNR cat, you can see his tipped ear. Hope he'll let me pet him someday. I also have 2 more shadow ferals showing up who only come to eat at night. Those cats are scared to death of people. I have no idea where all these cats are coming from!

IMG_1560.JPG

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Oh, so handsome! I have a big ginger boy who comes around to be fed too. It took a while, but he lets me pet him now.

Once you start feeding one of the feral cats in your neighborhood they tell all their friends about it. That's why more and more of them show up.

Thank you for taking care of them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KittyCatCove

Daddy of 4
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, so handsome! I have a big ginger boy who comes around to be fed too. It took a while, but he lets me pet him now.

Once you start feeding one of the feral cats in your neighborhood they tell all their friends about it. That's why more and more of them show up.

Thank you for taking care of them.
Thanks Norachan. They must tell all their friends! I put out 3-4 bowls of wet and dry food overnight and it's all GONE by morning. I know it's all cats eating it too, no possums or other critters. I'm feed them quality food, gets quite expensive.