My new kitty!😻

Jesscakes12

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello!! I recently opened up my home to a stay cat and wanted to know the gender before naming them. I’ve tried to look online but it all seems sooooo confusing and everything is starting to look the same. Can anyone help me figure it out? I’d highly appreciate it!☺

Attachments

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello!! I recently opened up my home to a stay cat and wanted to know the gender before naming them. I’ve tried to look online but it all seems sooooo confusing and everything is starting to look the same. Can anyone help me figure it out? I’d highly appreciate it!☺
:hellosmiley: and welcome to TCS!

Thank you for taking in this kitty and for giving him a warm and fur-ever loving home and a safe sanctuary to live out his life. He's a handsome looking boy :hearthrob::redheartpump:

kitten_gender.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jesscakes12

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone! I would like to thank everyone for their messages and chart that was sent to me! But turns out my little cat is a girl, she was giving birth tonight😅 but out come out three beautiful kittens❤

Attachments

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, she fooled us. I would say she found you just in the nick of time. Thank you for opening your heart and home to her.

Koda&Jack

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi! Congrats on the kittens! She and her kittens are so beautiful 😻 I love the little white and back kitten, the “cow spots” are adorable!