My new foster

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jenny, there must be a reason this girl needs to be with you longer. Things have a way of working out for the best.

Just an offside, how is the lovely Persil? I've been absent a long time but never forget favourite kitties.
Hi there, great to see you around. Persil is doing fine, she has become great friends with the dark grey kitten, Charbonnel, who arrived last year and who is terribly timid still. But Charbonnel is copying Persil now and is daring to sleep on my bed, even tucked right up next to me if her friend is there as well. I lost Milo this winter, though, a heart attack.

Last edited:

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Losing a kitty is always hard and makes our hearts hurt. It's been almost 3 years since I lost my Bijou and I think of him every day still. We had a special relationship and I miss him terribly. I do have a lovely senior tuxedo I rescued and I love her but she isn't Bijou. I always remember Persil. Something about her beautiful face spoke to me. I trust all is well with you. I pop in from time to time to read and catch up with what is happening.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am very glad to say that Minette (who will now be called Riley) went to her new furever home today. I took her there, only 30 minutes from me and I think she will be happy. I have lent them a very large cage for her for a few days, which they have set up in a corner of the kitchen/family living room so she can get used to the sights and smells of the house. The little girls seem delighted and yet sensible. I went on to visit another friend, and then got invited to dinner and only got home at 9pm, to find a message from the adoption society to ask if I would take two more adult cats who are being sterilised tomorrow! I can't take them immediately as I am away this weekend, but we have agreed that the vet will keep them until I can pick them up on Tuesday. Meanwhile they are sending more details. So it looks as if I am permanently on their books now.

ondine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good job!  And you are right, you are on their books now - which is such a wonderful thing!  Blessings on you for all you've done and will do.