My new buddy

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce you to Moonlight. He is about 3 years old and was adopted from the Niagara Humane Society. I wasn't looking at getting another kitty but things just happened. He was brought into the Humane Society with 2 brothers, sadly they were adopted and he was left alone at the shelter. My mom volunteers at their adoption centre and was drawn to him. When he first came in he was friendly and full of life. When his brothers were adopted he started to get very depressed. He started to get very angry and started at hissing at everyone. He even bit the volunteers (but not my mom, they had a bond) One day mom went to the adoption center and he wasn't there. She asked about him and was told that he bit someone again and that he was not "adoptable" He had to be quarantined for 15 days and then........... (you can guess what his fate was) My mom was so upset. When she told me, I asked her to tell the staff that I would adopt him and not to let anything happen to him after quarantine. So now he is a new addition. He is such a good boy, he is a big cat but never was threatening to Peter or Murray. He tried so hard to be their friend, no matter how many time they smacked him he never retaliated. He is confident but never domineering. The strange thing is he looks and behaves like my Midnight (btw he came with the name Moonlight) he has the exact same upside down V on his chest Midi had. When I was reviewing his file I found out he was born June 29th the same birthday as me. Something tells me that the universe sent a little part of Midi back to me.

20211123_170500.jpg 20211113_170835.jpg

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Eric! He's beautiful! ❤
Yes, I believe a couple of heavenly beings had something to do with bringing the two of you together. That's so special! I'm so happy for you.
😄Now we both have big, black, beautiful boys💙 💞
Thats great you know his birthday.
I've hated not knowing any of mine.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Eric! He's beautiful! ❤
Yes, I believe a couple of heavenly beings had something to do with bringing the two of you together. That's so special! I'm so happy for you.
😄Now we both have big, black, beautiful boys💙 💞
Thats great you know his birthday.
I've hated not knowing any of mine.
I have so fallen in love with Moonie, I can't imagine him being put down, the poor guy was just depressed. He is a wonderful boy full of life, I am so happy we were able to save him. I am just going over the Panther thread, the poor guy. bless you for being so good to him.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have so fallen in love with Moonie, I can't imagine him being put down, the poor guy was just depressed. He is a wonderful boy full of life, I am so happy we were able to save him. I am just going over the Panther thread, the poor guy. bless you for being so good to him.
I'm so happy you were able to save him too.
It's just so amazing all of the "coincidences"
With him & you. He was definitely devinly meant to be yours! ❤

Thank you. It definitely hasn't been easy.
I just couldn't believe something like that was happening, after my first two in a row passing from cancer. Now this with my third.. I said they need to come with a trust fund!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy you were able to save him too.
It's just so amazing all of the "coincidences"
With him & you. He was definitely devinly meant to be yours! ❤

Thank you. It definitely hasn't been easy.
I just couldn't believe something like that was happening, after my first two in a row passing from cancer. Now this with my third.. I said they need to come with a trust fund!!
I am still going through your thread, but the way he loves you, looks at you and cuddles with you is so beautiful. He is so thankful for all that you have done for him.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am still going through your thread, but the way he loves you, looks at you and cuddles with you is so beautiful. He is so thankful for all that you have done for him.
Awww🥰 Yes, he had to be right up on me when he was recovering. He was such a love bug. He is a sweet boy. He's also a rough & tough likes to wrestle boy too! I have to take him in every month for a nail trim, because he will not let me do it at all.
( But the girls at the vets love him, so are always happy to see him). 😊
Won't even let me pop them out to look at. They probably could be done every 2 wks though, so I just have to watch how I play with him! You'll see when you get further down the thread. 😼