My new big baby

artyjill

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
As a lot of you will remember my British short hair kitten that got out and just vanished. I hope that someone got her and is looking after her well. As time went on l missed so much not having cat round the house. Through a friend l heard of a Russian blue who's owner had 5 kids under 6 and she just hadn't the time to look after hiim. When l went to see him he ran straight over to me and l was in heaven. I hadn't had any love from Daisy as she was so scared of everything. The difference with Bailey was so loving, sleeps by the side of me. He is very big and heavy but lovely.

Have enclosed some pictures for you to see. I had only had him three week when l was rushed into hospital but my neighbor and my son came each day and he was fine but couldn't get enough stroking and snuggling when l came home three weeks later. He also is understating with me being disabled and comes to me brining his toys to me. He is just beautiful.

Jilly

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I am so happy for you. Bailey is just beautiful and sounds like a real love!

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It sounds like you and Bailey were meant to be together. He's a very handsome boy. Russian Blues are fantastic. That fur is exquisite. There is a thread just for pictures of grey/blue kitties. Please feel free to post lots of pictures of him. There's no such thing as too many pictures of cats here.  He will be in good company as there are a lot of gorgeous greys/blues in that thread.

Welcome to the both of you.!!