My New Baby

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Holly Cat Tree, such a nice fluffy ball!!!

Those eyes are huge! I mean, like tiny beautiful planets, they remind me of Pussy in Boots from Shrek movies :)

Any ideas you wanna share with us about possible names? How is he settling down at home? Does he purr a lot? He looks like he does

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Holly Cat Tree, such a nice fluffy ball!!!

Those eyes are huge! I mean, like tiny beautiful planets, they remind me of Pussy in Boots from Shrek movies :)

Any ideas you wanna share with us about possible names? How is he settling down at home? Does he purr a lot? He looks like he does
I have decided on a name - pending CFA approval. His name will be Castlegates Sterling of Posiepurrs, call name, Sterling (until I come up with a nickname!). I had a list of names and Sterling was the one my husband liked the best. Since I would NOT have gotten this baby without his encouragement, I decided to use the name he liked best. He does purr a lot now, but when he first came I had my doubts about him. He was so frightened he would not let me touch him. Now he comes to greet me at the door and head bumps my hand.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have decided on a name - pending CFA approval. His name will be Castlegates Sterling of Posiepurrs, call name, Sterling (until I come up with a nickname!). I had a list of names and Sterling was the one my husband liked the best. Since I would NOT have gotten this baby without his encouragement, I decided to use the name he liked best. He does purr a lot now, but when he first came I had my doubts about him. He was so frightened he would not let me touch him. Now he comes to greet me at the door and head bumps my hand.
Head bumps are great! I am glad to know he is feeling comfortable with you kmow, and that he is a happy, sociable boy :)

auntie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
And is he doing well? Happy and friendly? It must have been stressful to not get the first kitten you were planning on. I hope you’re happy with him. :)

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is doing wonderfully! I was a little disappointed about the other kitten, but truthfully it was up to me. I needed a kitten that can be shown as well as one as close to perfect as I can get for breeding. I know it was for the best and he will go to a wonderful pet home.

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Castlegate is the cattery he is from while Posiepurrs is the name of my cattery. His call name, until I come up with a nickname for him is Sterling. Actually I have been calling him Baby boy more than Sterling .

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I knew that first and last name were catteries, but I just really love "Castle" for the TV series :lol: If your boy has a tenth of the charisma of said character, he'll win the heart of each and every judge in the shows ;)

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We were supposed to do our first show later this month. Not going to happen yet. When I figured the costs, it just was too expensive for my show budget. I set aside money for showing and when that account is depleted, I have to wait to show again. Showing has gotten so expensive ( the show I wanted to do would have been around $300 in entry and hotel - not counting gas or food) it is ridiculous!:(

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry you will not be able to show Sterling this month due to expenses but I just know he will be a future champion.:winner: Best of luck! He is gorgeous. :redheartpump: