My new baby Stevie

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Good luck with Stevie's neuter tomorrow. :crossfingers: Before you know it he will be cuddling with Sky again soon. 🤗

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Good luck with Stevie's neuter tomorrow. :crossfingers: Before you know it he will be cuddling with Sky again soon. 🤗
The worst part will be him spending the night tomorrow night. He's actually getting neutered Thursday, but I can't take up food and water for all 9 of them, I'll be eaten in my sleep. I work at the clinic so I'll be with him the entire time except at night.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Stevie is really growing! Groot isn’t much bigger. I do love a floof tail. Lol The Neuter went okay?
His tail is more impressive when he's standing, only when he's standing he's moving, lol. Hard to get a good picture. The neuter went ok, not uneventful but it's done and he's fine. Already his normal crazy self. His new obsession is stealing the magnets off the fridge.

felinelover2

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm in love with little Stevie and his brother Groot!! Gorgeous cats!

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I must have missed this thread first time.
It's just great to see them develop from a little baby face to a more mature one. What a truly handsome fellow. MCO's rock! :hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump: