My nephew.....

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Was robbed at gunpoint tonight!

Patrick was leaving his last class on the U of L campus in Kentucky when a man yelled at him to stop and turn around.
When he did, he had a 9mm pointed at him!

The guy stole his laptop ($1500), money ($150) , backpack with all his books ($250 worth), his keys to his brand new car and his cell phone!
Patrick said he almost didn't give him the stuff but he knows he would have been shot!

He ran back to his dorm and called the campus police who wouldn't even come out to take a report. They did it over the phone and told him he would have to come in tomorrow to sign the papers

Patrick was so scared he went to his other grandmother's house to stay the night because the keys have his dorm room key on it and security won't have them change the locks until tomorrow.

I feel so bad for him. He's 19 years old and is really doing well for himself. He's a highly intelligent young man!

Can you send vibes that they will find this guy and he gets what he deserves?

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Dixie_Darlin

Was robbed at gunpoint tonight!

Patrick was leaving his last class on the U of L campus in Kentucky when a man yelled at him to stop and turn around.
When he did, he had a 9mm pointed at him!

The guy stole his laptop ($1500), money ($150) , backpack with all his books ($250 worth), his keys to his brand new car and his cell phone!
Patrick said he almost didn't give him the stuff but he knows he would have been shot!

He ran back to his dorm and called the campus police who wouldn't even come out to take a report. They did it over the phone and told him he would have to come in tomorrow to sign the papers

Patrick was so scared he went to his other grandmother's house to stay the night because the keys have his dorm room key on it and security won't have them change the locks until tomorrow.

I feel so bad for him. He's 19 years old and is really doing well for himself. He's a highly intelligent young man!

Can you send vibes that they will find this guy and he gets what he deserves?
That is so awful!
I hate when people steal! Get a job and work like everyone else!
I hope your nephew gets his things back, poor guy.

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry to hear that your nephew went through that! How horrible and scary!!
that the police get this guy!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
He should have called the city police if the the campus police wouldnt do anything. That is ridiculous that they had his back pack, his keys and possibly info to his address and the campus police wouldnt do anything.

When I was in school, the campus police handled the smaller things and the city police handle the big crimes, like this.

Lots of vibes that way