My Neighbor's Beauties

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm helping to look after my neighbors cats for a few weeks while she's away. She has four cats. One of them (Little Grey) is too skittish/camera shy to photograph. Here are the others:

First is Dot. He was born in her closet & is all black except for a tiny bit of white (dot at the very end of his tail). His fur is so soft.
15 aug 17 dot 1.jpg

Next is Charlie. He loves to be brushed.
15 aug 17 charlie 2.JPG

Finally, little Ling Ling. She is so tiny & is full grown. She's the latest addition & so far stays upstairs. She's shy and very fluffy.
15 aug 17 ling 1.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ileen

Super Cat
Purraise
Absolutely not. They are her cats. And she (and they) are the reason I have my cat. She originally had him, but he was too aggressive with her cats, so she figured he'd be best off being in a single cat household. It started out as a foster situation in December, and he never left. I would love to have a tiny girl like Ling though. Luciano is easily three times her size, maybe four.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
They're all cute, but oh my goodness, I'm in love with Charlie! He's orange like my Charlie! :hearthrob:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ileen

Super Cat
Purraise
They're all cute, but oh my goodness, I'm in love with Charlie! He's orange like my Charlie! :hearthrob:
Here's another one of Charlie. He's on the tall size, but not quite as tall/long as my Luciano.
15 aug 17 charlie 1.jpg

Last edited: